Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Bath & Body
|

Strawberry legs aka dark pores! HELP NEEDED IMMEDIATELY

Does anyone have any recs on how to get rid of the dark pores on my legs, when I shave it looks like my legs are still hairy because of the dark pores that are revealed after I shave, I've tried exfoliating with general body scrubs but it hasn't helped. Looking for anything to help, Thanks!

Re: Strawberry legs aka dark pores! HELP NEEDED IMMEDIATELY

Hi @Savannah28757,

I have "strawberry legs" as well and my skin tone is deep. I have found that the dark spots are actually in grown hairs! Yea...it's the worse thing! 😞

To reduce the appearance of the spots,  I dry brush before showering and use a body scrub. 

I suggest checking out the Dermadoctor KP Duty® Body Scrub. It leaves your skin super soft and smooth because it acts a physical and chemical peel. This left my skin brighter and clearer and oh so soft and smooth! 

I also suggest checking out the Cane + Austin Body Retexture Lotion 15% Glycolic Acid. This lotion works to exfoliate and retexture skin while helping to rebuild collagen and reduce the appearance of age spots. 

I hope this helps! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

RE: Strawberry legs aka dark pores! HELP NEEDED IMMEDIATELY

------------ this will show how u can get rid of your problem

@Savannah28757 The only thing I’ve found that helps is applying baby oil before shaving cream. It won’t cure it 100% but it’ll greatly improve the issue.

@Savannah28757,

I am not sure exactly why this happens! I noticed this recently on myself and I tried switching my razor and I noticed less of this type of skin texture.

❤️ Melissa
4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing