Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Bath & Body
|

Razor bumps and ingrown hair

I am struggling with razor bumps and ingrown hairs in and around my bikini area. What are great products to help with me shaving and problem?

Re: Razor bumps and ingrown hair

Exfoliation is important before shaving but don't forget that you want the razor to glide across your skin. Because if the razor drags, this can cause red, irritated bumps, especially around your bikini area. On top of exfoliating with any kind of body scrub, be sure to cover skin in baby oil or coconut oil so the razor can glide over your skin. After washing off the oil after shaving, use a lotion and you should be good to go. 

Re: Razor bumps and ingrown hair

Hi, @McKinleyeryn !  I always use a body exfoliator before shaving.  Currently, I'm using Nécessaire The Body Exfoliator - With Bamboo Charcoal .  It's extremely gentle; I can barely feel the scrubbies.  When I actually shave, I use my shower gel (Neutrogena Rainbath) rather than a shaving cream.  Finally, maybe try First Aid Beauty Ingrown Hair Pads with BHA & AHA 28 Pads .  I've not used these, so can't comment; but FAB is a wonderful brand. 💖💖💖

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing