Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Bath & Body
|

Lip balms

What are your favorite lip balms? My lips get really dry and chapped in the fall and winter months. I'm looking for suggestions of drugstore products and moderate to high end products (I don't mind paying a little more if the product actually works!) 

Re: Lip balms

The Fresh line is nice. But I've actually been making my own with shea butter, beeswax, and coconut oil. You can get what you need on Amazon for pretty cheap and each batch makes a ton so you're set for a long time. There are recipes online. I like to add peppermint oil. 

@BrandyCandy123 My favorite drugstore balm is Burt Bees Pomegranate lip balm. My current favorite from Sephora is Kopari Lip Love, it's about $12 and that's the one I use at night

I love Burt's Bees lip balms as well. The Mango and Coconut & Pear ones are my favorite. 

Anonymous Insider

It's hard to find at times, but I use Maui Mike's in eith...

It's hard to find at times, but I use Maui Mike's in either Pina Colada or Passion Fruit. It keeps my lips soft and unlike a lot of lip balms it actually tastes good if you happen to lick your lips or take a drink of something, or if you kiss someone. It doesn't have that nasty wax taste.

RE: Lip balms

Brazilian kiss from sol de Janeiro. It will leave your lips soft all year long.

Badger cocoa butter balms are my fave. Used all summer and it's the best I've tried so far. Found at cvs and Walgreens in Florida and Louisiana. I'm sure it's in other stores like Whole Foods.

@BrandyCandy123

Aquaphor is excellent, (unless you're allergic to lanolin,) and it's around twelve bucks for a big tub that will last years.

I've been using Mask Mask for past 2.5 years (only 2 packs). Every morning, every night - religiously. My lips used to be so terrible you can actually see 5 different shades of red and purple; they used to peel, crack, and I picked them because of. The situation right now is amazing! I wear liquid lipsticks every day and do not have any problems. 

Fresh Advanced Therapy

Clarins Lip Oil is amazing

I really like the Bite Beauty agave lip mask and Rodial glam balm lip.These are the 2 I use regularly,the agave mask is great at night since it is really thick and I put on the glam balm while I am doing the rest of my make up before my lipstick.

I love Fresh sugar lip treatment(Daytime for Spf 15) and I also use Softlips cube.

currently wearing Hurraw! lip balm in Earl Grey. all-natural & few ingredients, although more slippery than past favorites Alba's UnPetroleum in Cherry and Acure Organics Dark Chocolate + Mint.

Revo watermelon lip balm works best for me. its smells go...

Revo watermelon lip balm works best for me. its smells good and gives a nice tint.

Just started using a product called LIPSMART that makes my lips feel very moisturized 

and baby soft. Yes a bit pricey but a very little goes a long way.... This product is recommended for people who might have issues due to chemo or other health problems.Do not need to keep reapplying .

Hi there, 

There are already many other threads that exist with this exact topic. Please use the search bar. 

For more information, go here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/Fenty-dry-skin-foundation-questions-Search-is-your-fri...

Anonymous Insider

I've tried so many lip balms, exfolators. I got the same issue girl. Try brand-Too faced product- Sweet Peach Creamy Peach Oil Lip Gloss cost- $19.00

Thanks for the suggestion! 

I have really sensitive skin and a bunch of lip balms make me brake out but actually the Sephora lip balm is really moisturizing and it smells so good ( tangerine )

@BrandyCandy123 I use Vaseline, aquaphor, bite lip mask, and the first aid beauty balm

Is first aid beauty balm the name of the brand? 

Conversation Stats
Photos1
testing