Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Bath & Body
|

Lip balms

What are your favorite lip balms? My lips get really dry and chapped in the fall and winter months. I'm looking for suggestions of drugstore products and moderate to high end products (I don't mind paying a little more if the product actually works!) 

RE: Lip balms

I love the Laniege Lip Balm. It stays on even while I’m asleep, but it’s not super thick or sticky. It also helped with the hyperpigmentation I had on my lips, so it’s basically my best friend in lip balm form.

Re: Lip balms

I love the BITE BEAUTY - Agave Lip Mask - Champagne 

! This color gives a nice lipgloss color for day time use. This lasts a long time.  Both my mom and I use it almost every day for 6 months and neither of us are through the tube yet!  I would also recommend the BITE BEAUTY - Matte Crème Lip Crayon - Sugarcaneas a lip color because it is not too shinny, but it is very moisturizing.  My lips dry out fast if I don't use these products.  

I am in love with the Tatcha gold spun lip balm!! It smells so good and stays for hours! And with just one use it covers about almost all my chapped parts too. Definitely worth it!

I agree with @trinatreen and @BBArstistry I love fresh! Especially the lip treatments. Right now I’m using the one in caramel but my sister loves the advanced therapy one and the coconut one.

Fresh lip treatment it’s amazing, and it has spf!!!!!!

Fresh peach or lemon is great. . Do not use bite! I had horrible allergic reaction after 4 months.

Re: RE: Lip balms

@trinatreen Allergic reactions to Bite typically are to lanolin. Some of their products are vegan, which don't contain it.

hello!:) I just purchased the dior addict lipglow pommade and I love it , very smooth texture nice applicator , it's not a pot so it's better, you know putting fingers in something you then put on your lips ,... it also give a fresh and subtle color to the lips a similar option is the hydrating balm by fresh in a pencil , the tip of that one gently exfoliates the lip and stimulate blood flow so it will give you a nice pout,...xx

My top two products are Laneige Lip Sleeing Mask, and C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve. They're both thick, creamy, and make my lips super soft and smooth. Both last a long time, and both are pretty cheap too.
Anonymous Insider

I bought lip balm from beauty joint website. This website provides lots of beauty products with reasonable prices. I recommend this website to everyone. 

rms beauty lip & skin balm ‘simply vanilla’; it’s the very best 🙂

I love the rosebud and jack black lip balms. Lush's honey trap lip balm is great too especially for the colder months!

Re: RE: Lip balms

I'm a bit late to the thread, but second jack black lip balm.  They're very affordable and smell great (I'm a fan of shea butter and the black tea / blackberry).  I thinking they just got an Allure award as well!

Bite beauty's agave lip balm!

Bite beauty's agave lip balm!
Anonymous Insider

I usually use the EOS lip balms. They work really well for me.

Anonymous Insider

The only problem with EOS is that a lot of it ends up going in the trash.

Fresh balms work very well for my dry lips.

Glossier Balm Dot Com. I am a lip balm addict and I have tried every lip balm out there and nothing even comes close to the Glossier one. The rose tint is my favorite, but the original and coconut are great too. They even have a red tint or a shimmery one (that smells like birthday cake). It is so hydrating and rich but not too heavy. Seriously, anyone looking for a holy grail lip balm HAS to try this. I can't recommend it enough! 

Nivea moisture lip care.  I left my avon chap stick at home once, and just grabbed Nivea to have something on me.  That was a few years ago and I've been using it ever since.  It comes in a lot of varieties but I love the original one in the dark blue tube.

I love regular Cherry Chapstick but my most recent favorite is EOS in grapefruit.

44 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos1
testing