Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Bath & Body

Foot repair

I have very dry feet. Not peeling. But crinkly. I’ve tried all kinds of regular lotions and o’keefs repair cream, but they don’t help. Does anyone have any good recommendations? They straight up hurt sometimes 

Re: Foot repair

I like using an overnight foot peeling foot mask (or any duration, but I have an overnight one now) weekly, and then following up with a buffer (I'm using the diamencel diamond buffer) and foot cream Sol de Janeiro Samba 2-Step Foot Fetish Care 3 oz/ 90 mL. I use the foot cream daily in the morning and with this routine, I don't have much issues (as long as I maintain it). It took a few weeks to get it consistenly soft, where I didn't feel I need to Uber buff my feet.

I use the tiny buffer in the SDJ kit on occasion. And as far as moisturizes go, honestly most creams or oils will do, but I love the SDJ one. Its non slip and smells amazing, which is why I love it for the morning.

@eversobored @Do you exfoliate your feet with a scrub or use a pumice stone to get rid of the old dead skin?  I find that using a buffing tool and putting foot cream on your feet and sleeping in Shea butter socks overnight helps. I use L’Occitane foot cream and body scrub from Bath and Body works and use a foot buffer-Amope foot smoother. 

@eversobored  Last time my feet were painfully dry, I waited til nighttime and soaked them in epsom salt for 15-20 minutes, then pumiced them, then soaked them a second time (in epsom salt) for another 15 minutes. Afterward, I let them air-dry for a minute, making sure they didn't dry down completely; I didn't use a towel on them. Then I applied a very occlusive moisturizer to seal in hydration: I used Aquaphor Ointment, but Vaseline would also work. So would mineral oil, or most moisturizers that are petrolatum based. Then I put on a pair of comfy socks and hopped into bed. The next morning, my feet felt and looked much better. I had to repeat that twice before my feet were completely crack and dry-crinkle free. 

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing