Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Bath & Body

A fun bath bomb for a 5 year-old

My nephew turns 5 next month and then there are the holidays. He loves bubble baths and bath bombs. Many years ago my dad would buy them from Lush and my sister liked them as well. I see Ulta has them as well and saw someone post that Bath and Body Works also has good ones as well. There are also bunches on Etsy. Can someone recommend some really fun, showy bath bombs or bubble bars or something like that? I don't want to spend a fortune but it needs to be fun. With no glitter. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks BIC!

Re: A fun bath bomb for a 5 year-old

@sprocketta@Fizz and Bubble comes in various shapes..donut, truffles, cupcakes, shower steamers etc Colorful too. 

@sprocketta I would recommend Lush and Bath and Body Works. 

@sprocketta, Lush has some fun bath bombs.  They are kinda pricey (a bit) but i don't use the whole bath bomb.  I normally break them into little pieces and let my son choose which one to throw in.  You can always put some soap while the water running to make lots of bubbles.  Walmart also sells some kids bath bombs (around kid soap section) for about $2 each.  Your nephew has to throw the whole thing in and let it fizz and he would get a little paper/plastic cut of a dinosaur.  C7B0C283-783C-4CDB-9DB3-3E84CCD644AD.jpeg

I also just saw this on Amazon for $25.

Thanks @blackkitty2014 I never even thought of a bath bomb with a toy inside. Great idea.

@sprocketta my niece is 4 and I make them for her. The supplies are cheap and you can buy those capsules that have animal shaped sponges in them to put in the middle.  If you go this route get silicone baking molds. They are so much easier than the metal bath bomb molds. 

Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 11 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
Photos1
  • C7B0C283-783C-4CDB-9DB3-3E84CCD644AD.jpeg
testing