Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Age Defiers
|

eyes

I am coming up on 42 years old and my under eyes need help!  What has worked best for you? Makeup that doesn't cake into fine lines?

Tags:

Re: eyes

If it’s dark circles you might want to put a color corrector on first before the concealer. Peach counteracts purple. Bobbi Brown just came out with some stick correctors that I’ve sampled - going to pick one up in the sake. The Dior forever is a pretty good concealer & there is a lot in the tube. 

I really love Ester Lauder Double Wear Concealer over Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra Wear Camoflage in the orange color for dark circles. Also I know it’s not makeup but nothing has worked better under my eyes than IT cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Cream - Im 40 and it has reduced and kept at bay my undereye lines for yearsss. I stock up once a year on their website cause they have a big sale twice a year. Now if only I could find something for my forehead, 11 lines, and plumpness - I’ve tried practically every clean moisturizer Sephora has!

Hi @LBoHa, what sort of makeup are you looking for? Concealer, foundation, something? And do you have a preference of coverage/finish or any other skin concerns than just fine lines, such as dark circles? This can help narrow down some product suggestions. Here are a few to get you started though -

Concealers:

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer 

Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat All-Over Brightening Concealer Pen 

CLINIQUE Even Better™ All-Over Concealer + Eraser 

Foundation:

Dior Dior Forever Skin Glow Hydrating Foundation 

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer Natural Skin Perfector 

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing