Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Age Defiers
|

What’s good for neck wrinkles/fine lines

I’m 33 1/2 years old and I have neck wrinkles on my neck I hate them I look so old. How do I get rid of them someone please tell anyone

Re: What’s good for neck wrinkles/fine lines

@Jennag323 The good news is that you don't need a special neck product 🙂  Whatever you like to use on your face to fight aging, you can use on your neck.  Start with retinol, AHA and antioxidants.  Good luck!  🙂

I found the best (for me) in diminishing neck wrinkles is Algenist Firming and Lifting Neck Cream.  It is pricey at $98, BUT...IT WORKS!  I fought aging on my face, and never thought about my neck area until I woke up one morning in my 40's, looked in the mirror and saw how many wrinkles I had!  Yikes.  I've tried other neck firming products, but keep going back to this.  Use it morning and night and within a week, if you're like me, the lines disappeared.  A little goes a long way.  I use it mornings only and the jar will last me about 6 months or longer.  Good luck!

What other neck products did you use?

What’s good for neck wrinkles/fine lines

for the last few months I've been using Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve with super 7 complex solely as a neck cream 2x a day and the results I've experienced have been amazing. it has taken years off of my neck.
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing