cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Age Defiers
|
Anonymous Insider

Under Eye Concealer - HELP

I find myself layering on more and more and more concealer. What's the best concealer you've found to really cover dark under eye circles?

RE: Under Eye Concealer - HELP

I’d consider using a color-correcting, luminous eye moisturizer. Supergoop’s Bright Eyes, or A Perfect World from Origins. Both have a bit of tint and a luminous finish, which helps reflect light back. Also, using a setting powder that’s slightly lighter helps to brighten the under eye in the “triangle of light.” I really like using the shade Lavender from Fenty, which is perfect for the ultra pale, but their shade range is really versatile, so you’ll be able to find a match. Side note: always get checked for allergies if these dark patches are new or worse; seasonal or environmental allergies can cause congestion of the area under the eye; they are called “allergic shiners” because they can sometimes look like you have a black eye.

Re: Under Eye Concealer - HELP

@Anonymous  I really like Charlotte Tilbury Magic Away Concealer 6 Medium 

Hi @Anonymous!

I'm loving the Hourglass Vanish™ Airbrush Concealer Velvet 10.5 (not this color)!  It has great coverage and has a dewy finish.

I took the free Hourglass Masterclass and the MUA said that if your dark circles are blueish, use the color pearl as a color corrector and if your dark circles are brown or olive, use the color topaz.

Anonymous Insider

Thank you so much -- I will check it out!

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing