cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Age Defiers
|

Replacement for Too Faced Peach Perfect foundation

Hello,

I’d appreciate any recommendations!  I love Too Faced Peach Perfect foundation. Unfortunately they are discontinuing the foundation.  Any recommendations for a similar foundation?  I like that it covers my red but looks natural.  It doesn’t get shiny throughout the day & doesn’t transfer.  I tried Fenty Soft Matte Longwear and it looked like dry powder on my face & Amazonian Clay Foundation.but that got super shiny by afternoon.  Any recommendations would be appreciated! 

Re: Replacement for Too Faced Peach Perfect foundation

I am looking too! Did you find anything yet? I've been using Urban Decay stay naked hydromaniac but its not as good of a color match and doesn't last as long.

Peach perfect was my holy grail and I nearly cried when they discontinued but I got a sample of Beauty Blender Bounce foundation and it is basically identical. My new HG. Please go get some shade samples from Sephora and see if you agree! 

I was never a huge fan, but I did use their peach foundation for a bit when I still dabbled. I found it very similar to NARS Sheer Glow foundation. Medium coverage, natural finish. I switched from their setting powder to Fenty, and just use that over tinted moisturizer now. NARS Sheer Glow Foundation Oslo Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Pro Filt'r Instant Retouch Setting Powder 

I'm on the hunt for a replacement too!  I bought a years' worth when I saw they were discontinuing.  Haus Labs did not control my oil at all and was very yellow.  Same problem you had with Fenty.  CC+ showed every pore on my face but still looked heavy.  Tried Too Faced's other foundations and they're all too heavy for me and don't control my oil.  The closest I've come so far is Lancome le Teint.  I still get shiny by the end of the day though but the coverage is just right and feels/looks natural.  Nordstrom Rack still has the Taffy color and Mercari and Poshmark have some from time to time.  If anyone else finds the perfect replacement, I want to know also!!!!

#bringbackpeachperfect

Ugh why are they discontinuing I loved this foundation and now I am also looking for a replacement. Has anyone tried their Dew You foundation? I was gonna give that one a try.. I’ve tried the Il Makiage foundation that’s all over IG and it’s ok but I really really loved the too faced peach perfect and would like to find one that’s like it. 

Peach perfect was my holy grail and I nearly cried when they discontinued but I got a sample of Beauty Blender Bounce foundation and it is basically identical. My new HG. Please go get some shade samples from Sephora and see if you agree! 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing