Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Age Defiers
|

Progres eye cream dupe??

They’ve discontinued my eye cream! I use Lancôme progres, and I am in need of a replacement. I like a really heavy under eye cream, I’ve been using progres for years. Any advice?? Thank you!!! #lancome.  #progres  #Lancôme

Re: Progres eye cream dupe??

Perricone MD has a very thick, hypoallergenic eye cream and moisturizer.  It absorbs without a film and combats dry flaky skin like no other.  It’s always the “additional” step in my skin care routine.

I feel your pain. I've been using the product for about 3 decades as a night undereye cream. I discovered it in my early 20s and about to hit 50 in a couple years. I still can't believe its been discontinued. I went to the lancome website to re-purchase a few bottle but its not available any more. I typically purchase 4 at a time and always repurchase when I have 1 left which is NOW. I'm pretty much freaking out. I typically use Paula Choice Anti-aging eye cream during the day but will have to start using it during the night till I find a replacement. I did try the Paula Choice Omega+ but did not like it. I'm going to try out the Bobbi Brown and Kiehl's Creamy Eye and Paula Choice Ceremide enriched firming eye cream. Hoping one of those is comparable. 

Its been a year since your original post so I'm wondering what you've been using and if you discovered anything that's comparable. #progres #lancome #eyecream

The Biossance line has an amazing eye cream. I have used lots of eye creams snd this one by far has made the biggest difference in my fine lines and dark circles and the eye gel is great for puffiness. I use them both. Ps I m 48 snd gave drier skin 

If you're looking for a thick eye cream you may like Khiel's Creamy Eye Treatment With Avocado. It's very moisturizing, helps with fine lines and puffiness and is fragrance free if this is an issue for you. I tried several different eye creams over the winter to address my very dry undereye skin and this one I found to be the best of the lot for me.

I too used Progres for years and the Kiehl's Creamy avocado eye is somewhat of a replacement, it has the most important ingredient that Progres had and that's Ozokerite.

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing