Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Age Defiers

Powder foundation for mature skin help

Looking for recommendations for powder foundation. I’ve used bare minerals original powder foundation but looking for change. I’m light skin with neutral undertone and not to pricy 

Re: Powder foundation for mature skin help

I have not tried it BUT the Forever skin HD looks good

You might want to try Laura mercier setting powder - translucent... very nice 🙂  I have fair but easily tanned skin and the honey was too dark for me, translucent worked best.

Maybelline just cam out with a 24 hour wear pressed powder.  Super impressed with it.  I also love the Laura Geller one if you’re willing to order and wait.  My back ups are revlon and fenty (love this one but it’s too dark for winter haha)

I have gotten away from using powder foundation; I like to more control over coverage /finish and combine tinted or untinted moisturizer, plus or minus various setting powders… That being said… when I did use it, I really liked the formula in Smashbox HALO Hydrating Perfecting Powder I really liked being able to grind it, fresh, too.

@tara1823, if you're looking for a loose powder foundation like the Bare Minerals Original, L'Oreal makes a good one, at an affordable price. If a pressed powder formula is something you are interested in, here are some you might be interested in looking into. For reference, I have combination skin (oily lower T-zone, dry cheeks, normal forehead) most of the year, but I lean oilier all over in the summertime and more dry in the late fall/winter seasons

Under $25

• SEPHORA COLLECTION Microsmooth Multi-Tasking Baked Face Powder 15 Nude - I couldn't tag a generic link to the product without the color. That said, if this would be your shade, I recommend picking up quickly - it goees out of stock all the time! Coverage = light; Finish = natural

$25 - $40

Over $40

Thank you so much for taking the time to help me. I really appreciate it. And you gave me such great options 

Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing