Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Age Defiers
|

Older 64 aging skin

What is a good anti age skin moisturizer that won't break the bank?

Re: Older 64 aging skin

You can try Loreal Paris Travel Size  Revitalift 1.5%Pure Hyaluronic Acid , will reduce fine lines & wrinkles. Fellow up with Ponds Rejuveness  Anti- Wrinkle  Cream..

***Definitely want brake the bank***

@Bikerbitch  You might want to take a look at The INKEY List Retinol Anti-Aging Serum  and other items from Inkey List.  I don't know what your budget is, but you can build a whole routine from Inkey List for the price of one item from Dr. Dennis Gross.  Retinol can be a bit harsh if you have sensitive skin, and you may find you don't want to use it every day so a serum makes sense.  Your moisturizer should be something non-irritating, like a nice fatty cream.  Antioxidants like vitamin c are also important and don't need to be expensive.  The INKEY List Vitamin C Brightening Cream 1 oz/ 30 mL  or their vitamin c serum and the The INKEY List Omega Water Cream Oil-Free Moisturizer + Niacinamide 1.7 oz/ 50 mL  are worth looking into.  Good luck!

Thanks I'll check that out!

@Bikerbitch What's your budget? You'll need a good retinol product.  A good night cream would be the Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Advanced Retinol + Ferulic Intense Wrinkle Cream 2 oz/ 60 mL 

I'm 65 and very lucky I do not look it. I'be been taken good care of my skin for yrs now. I have fair skin that can be sensitive. I messed my skin up using some off the wall sunscreen clogged my pores made my skin feel like wallpaper paste all over it. Had to go to a derm Dr and I've had chemical peels and fancy facials but finally my face looks alot better but I'm interested in some products to keep me from getting wrinkles I don't have any but if I get ahead of them I'll lhave less Any ideas? 💞

Thank you! Yes I'm on a fixed income, but am willing to buy a good moisturizer that I can use in the morning and at night. For fine lines around my eyes and dry patches on my cheek and jaw area. I would also like to find something for even skin tone. I don't have deep lines or alot of wrinkles on my face yet and would love to keep it that way! 😊

@Bikerbitch Don't forget a good SPF!  It's one of our best tools for keeping skin in good shape!

Yes always!!!

I use Tatcha, The Water Cream Oil-Free Pore Minimizing moisturizer but it's pricey at $69 for 1.7 oz. They also have a more emollient version (I have oily skin still at 66). I just a sample kit of Laneige Water Sleeping Mask and Lip mask and eye cream as my birthday award last year. It's more emollient than Tatcha and less expensive (It's $29 for 2.3 -much better deal. Check out Laneige product page on Sephora, there are some small kits you can buy to try out. 

I went with Tacha this year because I am replacing my current products as I use them up with cruelty-free products. Although while Tatcha is cruelty-free, their parent company is Unilever, which is not cruelty-free so I may not replace my Tatcha. 

9 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 13 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing