Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Age Defiers
|

Never worn a foundation seeking help

Hi- I’ve never worn foundation and am now 60 y/o and feel l Ike I’d like a translucent, moisturizing foundation for skin over 60….. any suggestions?

thx!

Re: Never worn a foundation seeking help

@gj63

NARS Light Reflecting Advanced Skincare Foundation 

Charlotte Tilbury Beautiful Skin Medium Coverage Liquid Foundation with Hyaluronic Acid 

LYS Beauty Triple Fix Serum Foundation 

You can also definitely try tinted moisturizer, NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer or sheer out your favorite concealer by using it only where you want coverage and buffing/softly diffusing it

@gj63 , Have you ever worn a tinted moisturizer or sunscreen? They provide light coverage and are a great way to just test the waters , so to speak, on wearing foundation for the first time. A few I use and recommend for normal to dry and mature skin are,

Kosas DreamBeam Silicone-Free Mineral Sunscreen SPF 40 with Ceramides and Peptides Supergoop! Protec(tint) Daily SPF Tint SPF 50 Sunscreen Skin Tint with Hyaluronic Acid and Ectoin 10... 

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer Natural Skin Perfector 

#NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF

#tinted moisturizer 

I am 59 and recently purchased the Clarins Tinted Oleo-Serum. I use two drops at most and my skin looks amazing. It's weightless and makes my skin look fantastic.  I also use the Yummy Skin Soothing Serum Skin Tint Foundation which I like but does not have the glowing finish the Clarins does. 

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing