Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Age Defiers
|
Anonymous Insider

I have large pore wrinkles and dry skin. What skincare should I use

Skincare

One idea is rather than dropping a ton of money here, go prescription. I use Curology dot com and for $20 per month you get unlimited messaging access to a dermatologist for all your questions and concerns, plus the actual product they will mix up and send you. I have large pores, adult acne, and combo skin, and they didn't just clear up my acne, the generic Retin-A they gave me shrank my pores down to almost nothing. I swear I don't work for them, I don't get referral credit, I just think it makes sense to spend your money on something you KNOW will work.

Use collagen peptides that you can drink, like Vital Proteuns. This product canes in many flavors and if you don't want a flavor they have unflavored

Re: I have large pore wrinkles and dry skin. What skincare should I use

I would start with adding some moisture into the mix @tinaturner52 

My favourite cleanser is KORRES Greek Yoghurt Foaming Cream Cleanser 5.07 oz/ 150 mL because it’s absolutely not drying to the skin. I have a few different oils I rotate between KORA Organics Noni Glow Radiant Face Oil with Antioxidants 1 oz / 30 mL Herbivore Emerald CBD + Adaptogens Deep Moisture Glow Oil 1 oz/ 30 mL RMS BEAUTY - Beauty Oil , I always put a moisturizer over my oils, these two are my go-to’s Drunk Elephant Lala Retro™ Nourishing Whipped Refillable Moisturizer 1.69 oz/ 50 mL and Algenist GENIUS Collagen Calming Relief 1.35 oz/ 40 mL

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing