Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Age Defiers

Fine Lines

Hi girls! I have horrible lines across my forehead and a few dark spots from not being so smart in my younger days. I'm 30 years old and normal skin. I've just started using D.E. TLC. I would like recommendations on a fine line/ vitamin c serum. Should I go with D.E. C-Firma? Or any other recommendations? Thanks so much!

Fine Lines

I love exfoliating 2x a week to help my skin shed the dead skin and Idon't go without my Retin A. Peter Thomas Roth has a mask group. Out of all of them, I love the pumpkin enzyme mask (exfoliation, dark spots, deep clean) and the 24K gold mask (helps lines, wrinkles, and hydration). I do my masks and my retin A but you don't want to start with both because retin A can be irritating. So, you'd use retin A on days you don't exfoliate. This sounds like alot but it takes minutes(about 15) and works wonderfully. The lines I had near my eyes are gone, my skin is smoother, and my face glows. I'm 33.

Re: Fine Lines

Botox will be your best bet for the lines. You’ll be wondering why you didn’t do it sooner!

Fine Lines

@Jess218 I think the most important thint to remember when it comes to fine lines is that they didn't firm over night; they are a result of time. Therefore any product you chose claiming to instantly erase your fine lines is probably smoke and mirrors

RE: Fine Lines

I do use c-firma and I highly recommend it. Also, for your forehead lines, argireline serum from the ordinary, twice a day will astonish you at how effective it is. Results aren’t instant, but they are very very fast.

@Jess218 Drunk Elephant has excellent reviews.  I personally use Paula's Choice C15 Super Booster.  I also think retinol and AHA can help fight the fine lines.  Good luck!  🙂

Anonymous Insider

I love Dr. Gross ferulic and retinol serum layered with hyaluronic.

Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 8 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
Photos1
testing