Post in Age Defiers
|

Deep smile lines

Hi ladies 🤗

What would you recommend for deeeeeeep smile lines 
Please mention products names
Thank you in advance ❤️

Re: Deep smile lines

I recommend injectable filler. Soooo worth it.

@thespot123   It's true that over-the-counter products won't physically change those lines, but some products can help "disguise" them, at least a little.  Personally, for me, I am grateful for any "little" help I can get with some lines!

Well-moisturized skin is appears more plump than dry skin, so a good moisturizer is key.  If your skin is dry, this moisturizer leaves skins smooth and gives a good base for makeup: Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench® Hyaluronic Cloud Cream Hydrating Moisturizer .  In fact, I can also highly recommend the serum in the same line, as it adds moisture and smoothness: Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench® Hyaluronic Cloud Serum

If your skin is not very dry, then I would recommend using these two products: The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 Hydrating Serum  and Drunk Elephant Protini™ Polypeptide Firming Refillable Moisturizer  for a similar effect.

Another product you may want to try is The Ordinary Argireline Solution 10% Serum for Facial Wrinkles 1 oz/ 30 mL .  This product's description says that it "improves the appearance of facial areas prone to developing dynamic folds, including around the eyes and forehead."  I personally like this product and I think it does help.  I apply it all over my face. 🙂

I was really impressed trying the ONE/SIZE by Patrick Starrr Secure the Blur Makeup Magnet Primer 1.18 oz/ 35 mL .  It was light, but filled in my lines pretty well.  Here's two pictures of me applying it to my hand to test it: I applied it on the same hand while keeping it in the same position to try to get the most accurate swatches.

Before the One Size primerBefore the One Size primerAfter applying the primerAfter applying the primer

Thank you so much ❤️❤️

Hey Pumpkin! You don’t mention your age, and don’t have a picture... but if these are truly deep lines, there is no over-the-counter product that’s going to make a real difference here. That’s just the hard truth. Accept it. You’ve either got to accept that this is your face now, and make peace. Or... explore more options. You know you, so decide which is best. But don’t go waste a bunch of money thinking you can use peels, or creams, or home pseudosciency do-it-yourself procedures. Plenty of companies are happy to mislead you into thinking you can. Good luck! 🍀

Thank you❤️

I guess that's the sad truth and I get to accept it 😩🙈☹️

Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
Photos2
  • Before the One Size primer
  • After applying the primer
testing