Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
|
Anonymous Insider

What's the best foundation to cover acne and redness

Which foundation is the best to cover acne and redness

Re: What's the best foundation to cover acne and redness

I have redness and acne prone skin, for years I have used the Tarte Colored Clay CC Primer. It has 2 large sections of concealer and a smaller section of green concealer and another section of peach concealer. 

Anyone who has had acne knows what a pain in the butt it can be to cover up red spots and dark scars, which is why I love this primer so much. The green cancels out red, and peach cancels out the scars, and the concealer helps blend it all out. I sometimes wear it alone or I wear it under foundation, it is easy to blend out with a foundation brush and layering on top of it is no big deal, it won't make your face cakey either. It's super bomb.

Re: What's the best foundation to cover acne and redness

Just a small tip, make sure your not wearing heavy makeup for long periods of time. Try only wearing foundation once or twice a week for no longer then 6 hours. Foundation is so bad for your skin and although it makes us feel more confident and self assured, know that wearing too much for too long is doing more damage than good. Even substituting everyday foundation for an HD concealer is much better for your skin than foundation. Make sure that your main priority is getting rid of the acne, I've made that mistake one too many times. If you need a good acne medication recommended let me know. I'd be happy to help.

RE: What's the best foundation to cover acne and redness

I have dark acne scars on my chin. I tried becca before. Its full coverage. But it works too well. Too full coverage.😂. I recently bought nars all day luminous weightless foundation. It works well on me. I applied concealer before foundation then apply one layer of that foundation.
3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing