cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
|

Tatcha's The Indigo Cream Soothing Skin Protectant

Hey Beauties,

I really want to try Tatcha's Indigo Sooth Cream because I have really sensitive skin. However, though I'm not naturally acne-prone, lots of heavier products break me out. I'm struggling to interpret the ingredients. Any thoughts?

Thanks so much!

Re: Tatcha's The Indigo Cream Soothing Skin Protectant

@anyac  Ive actually never seen that product lol we don't have it available in Canada! But I can help you decipher the ingredients.

Lots of great all star ingredients like glycerin and squalane that are skin identical ingredients which act as the emolliant and humectant. There's also oatmeal for it's soothing properties, Hyaluronic Acid for hydration and then the normal tatcha trio of algae, rice, green tea which is good for nourishing, anti oxidants and brightening. I will call out that there is Cocos Nucifera Oil which is coconut oil so if you have an allergy that can cause irritation and also there's mica in the product which is basically for shimmer/sparkle. 

Wow, thank you so much for your helpful reply -- I'm super grateful! I generally trust Tatcha products, but I still haven't figured out which ingredients are responsible for my product-related breakouts. Even ones that are non-comedogenic can leave me with zits. (Looking at you, Cerave.) Thanks again! 

@anyac no problem! Trying to figure out what's causing irritation is a pain! Honestly the labelling of non-comedogenic is a bit deceptive since it's a classification if you are looking at 100% concentration but as an example you're never slathering 100% pure coconut oil on your face (at least I hope not). 

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing