Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
|

HELPπŸ™πŸΌ Chest/Back Acne + RedSpots Hyperpigmentation/Post Discolouration

Hello:) πŸ™‹πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ I am Completely new to this but I’m really looking for some help PleaseπŸ™πŸΌ??

I am currently struggling with mild Adult Acne on my Face & also my Chest + Back. I am currently using Aztec Clay & Witch Hazel, which has actually helped quite a bit with the breakouts, black heads & extreme oiliness!! However because I am SO fair the redness patches left behind from the pimples makes it look so much worse than it is & uneven. (I can cover my face with foundation np but my back is not that easy & especially being all brightly spotted is Really effecting my self confidence...) I want to use @TheOrdinary products, I am just unsure which ones I can use together? I have looked into Retinol 0.5% in Squalane which I want to get to help with the Acne, however I am wonder which other products I should get for the Post-Acne Discolouration or Red Spots Hyperpigmentation? Currently I have in my cart;

The Ordinary Retinol 0.5% in Squalane 1 oz/ 30 mL 

The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 Hydrating Serum 

The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% Oil Control Serum  

But don’t know exactly which product to get to help with the uneven redness spots left behind & which below can go along with the other Acne targeted products listed above?🧐 ;

The Ordinary Vitamin C Suspension 23% + HA Spheres 2% 1 oz/ 30 mL

The Ordinary Ascorbic Acid 8% + Alpha Arbutin 2% 1 oz/ 30 mL

The Ordinary Ascorbyl Glucoside Solution 12% 1 oz/ 30 mL

Or which combination is best?πŸ€” It’s just so confusing because I’m not looking for anti aging necessarily just want my skin Blemish Free!! (Also on a budget) The simpler the better, pretty please! THANK U SO MUCH IN ADVANCE REALLY APPRECIATE THE HELP!!! πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

Re: HELPπŸ™πŸΌ Chest/Back Acne + RedSpots Hyperpigmentation/Post Discolouration

Have you tried StackedSkincare’s EGF serum? I’d try it with the dermaplaning tool, it cleared up my hyperpigmentation 

Re: Chest/Back Acne + Hyperpigmentation Discolouration

Hi I would love to help! Remember  everyone’s skin is different but the niacinamide and glycolic acid would work really well especially with hyperpigmentation if you want to use the retinol maybe work your way into it like use it once a week and before using do patch test where your applying it (if you don’t know what that is search it up) there is such a thing as a retinol burn!! Be careful!! Hope that helps 😊😊

Re: Chest/Back Acne + Hyperpigmentation Discolouration

Ohhh okay and also it’s a little pricy but the MURAD body wash is amazing for body acne put it on in the shower then leave on for 2 minutes and then rinse😊😊

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors