Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
|

HELP๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ Chest/Back Acne + RedSpots Hyperpigmentation/Post Discolouration

Hello:) ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ I am Completely new to this but Iโ€™m really looking for some help Please๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ??

I am currently struggling with mild Adult Acne on my Face & also my Chest + Back. I am currently using Aztec Clay & Witch Hazel, which has actually helped quite a bit with the breakouts, black heads & extreme oiliness!! However because I am SO fair the redness patches left behind from the pimples makes it look so much worse than it is & uneven. (I can cover my face with foundation np but my back is not that easy & especially being all brightly spotted is Really effecting my self confidence...) I want to use @Anonymous products, I am just unsure which ones I can use together? I have looked into Retinol 0.5% in Squalane which I want to get to help with the Acne, however I am wonder which other products I should get for the Post-Acne Discolouration or Red Spots Hyperpigmentation? Currently I have in my cart;

The Ordinary Retinol 0.5% in Squalane, Signs of Aging Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL 

The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 Hydrating Serum 

The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% Oil Control Serum  

But donโ€™t know exactly which product to get to help with the uneven redness spots left behind & which below can go along with the other Acne targeted products listed above?๐Ÿง ;

The Ordinary Vitamin C Suspension 23% + HA Spheres 2% 1 oz/ 30 mL

The Ordinary Ascorbic Acid 8% + Alpha Arbutin 2% 1 oz/ 30 mL

The Ordinary Ascorbyl Glucoside Solution 12% 1 oz/ 30 mL

Or which combination is best?๐Ÿค” Itโ€™s just so confusing because Iโ€™m not looking for anti aging necessarily just want my skin Blemish Free!! (Also on a budget) The simpler the better, pretty please! THANK U SO MUCH IN ADVANCE REALLY APPRECIATE THE HELP!!! ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

Re: HELP๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ Chest/Back Acne + RedSpots Hyperpigmentation/Post Discolouration

Have you tried StackedSkincareโ€™s EGF serum? Iโ€™d try it with the dermaplaning tool, it cleared up my hyperpigmentation 

Re: Chest/Back Acne + Hyperpigmentation Discolouration

Re: Chest/Back Acne + Hyperpigmentation Discolouration

Ohhh okay and also itโ€™s a little pricy but the MURAD body wash is amazing for body acne put it on in the shower then leave on for 2 minutes and then rinse๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing