Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin

Gentle acne prone cleanser

Hey friends! So I have been wondering what is the best choice for a gentle cleanser that will not make me break out. If you have any suggestions please let me know!💕

Re: Gentle acne prone cleanser

I have the same problem! I recently started using the Ole Henriksen Oil control cleanser. It hasn’t broken me out and normally new cleansers wll in the first few days of using it. The only thing I’ve noticed is it’s a little bit drying so you’d have to use a good moisturizer. Also the Philosophy Purity cleanser is pretty good i used it for awhile and it never broke me out, it’s also less drying! If you’re looking for something more affordable black soap works wonders from a beauty supply store. Palmer’s anti acne medicated soap is my absolute favourite, it works wonders to clear acne just make sure you’re not allergic to sulfur because thats what the soap is made out of.

@Sarah12909 For a nice gentle one that didn’t break me out I suggest trying Drunk Elephant Beste™ No. 9 Jelly Cleanser 5 oz/ 150 mLi Have heard good things about Drunk Elephant JuJu Exfoliating Bar 4 oz/ 120 gbut have not personally tried it yet. I have one to try but just using up my old stuff first!!! 

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing