Anonymous Insider

RE: Facial acne/Hair help?

Anonymous Insider

Anonymous Insider

Anonymous Insider

im back.! don’t see why it wouldn’t work cause face is apart of body and the skin... it’s still skin. so body wash or not as long as it’s dove works... anyways also! GO to the doctor and talk with them about it first before maybe going to a dermatologist and having to shell out thousands or whatever... they can help and recommend different things. do your research and also just because a doctor is a doctor doesn’t mean they know everything and what they say is the end all be all.. so just. do what feels right to you and a doctor does sometimes know what he/ she’s talking about. he recommended me a prescribed benzoclin gel and it has helped immensely fairly quickly. just two uses. i haven’t been consistent with that as he’s said to be.. as it’s already worked so well and i’m not keen on the smell/ having to be sooo careful with it and it’s side effects and how strong it is. (just look it up you’ll see).. but i’m guessing for me i just needed a little push a stronger push into my skin and i don’t have severe acne so it worked. i’m continuing to use it on the remaining parts of my skin and just all over, even the now clear part(shockingly surprising) .. luckily with my favorite wipes (see above) ,drinking water,(as usual) & my exfoliating with the above routine,i’ve been able to keep my skins minimal bouts of acne and permanent forehead (&other spots)and with any scarring i got from scrubbing too hard/much due to a major issue i recently had with a face mask i had gotten back into trying again was my older face mask i had some left of.. and the whole d a m n double masking.. uh hum looking at you sunday riley... i’m really proud of my skin. i do everything i can with it to help and am as gentle as can be maybe while putting a little pressure on it.. every once in a while. i like how i get my skin on my own to get better & while not fully gone or rid of the acne i did keep minimizing the spots and flare ups and scarring fairly well within time. every time is messed my skin up or.. did something wrong. i picked it up again. so me and my skin have been through a lot definitely.. it used to be a lot worse about two years ago but since then i’ve learned to rid of bad habits like picking at the skin and spreading g bacteria etc.. i used to just get my skin a little better by drinking tons of water & using the wipes..which i still do but.. anyways tmi again.
4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 1 Contributors
testing