cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Live Chat with Kat Von D

TRENDING-SOCIAL-BEAUTY-TALK-081816-DR4-V2IR[4].jpg

This thread is now closed. Thank you for your participation!

Kat Von D is back on BeautyTalk! Visit this thread on Tuesday, August 23, 12 pm–1 pm PDT to find out how the tattoo-artist-turned-brand-founder applies her lipstick perfectly every time, and how to make your foundation last. Ask all of your questions and get answers from Kat LIVE on BeautyTalk.

Be sure click "Follow this thread" on the right side of this post to be notified via email when one of your questions is answered.

Re: Live Chat with Kat Von D

Hi Kat! I just wanted to say that I can't wait for Shade Light 2.0 and that I love the Project Chimps liquid lipstick! I wish that it had some chimps on the tube though! I think it would be awesome if you did one every year sort of like Chantecaille does! 

Can we have a tease at one of the 20 new Everlasting Liquid Lipstick shades? I'm more stoked than ever!! - MLiz

@mlizhicks check her personal IG page... about 10-12 weeks ago she posted swatches.... ALL SO BEAUTIFUL!

😱 20 new shades!!! Wohooooo lol

Yes!  Ill be releasing the first 6 shades at sephora in the fall - an array of NEW  browns/nudes, and then for holiday we are releasing "Roxy" purple grape, and "Plath" rich brick, and then the remainder will be launching soon after...  so many amazing new colors - mostly new, and a few studded kiss lipstick shades that needed to be made into the everlasting liquid lipstick formula - including Plan 9, and Lovecraft!!!

Also, will you ever create a fashion brand? I love some outfits you have and have always wondered where you shop in order to make my own outfits with your inspirations. You have a wonderful mind. Thanks.

Currently in the process of deigning  a vegan shoe line!!

I recently read an article about a woman who developed a fabric that is exactly like leather but its made out of bamboo! Is that your line?

Anonymous Insider

OMG YES!!! I love that you are a vegan too. Makes me love you so much more 🙂 

image.jpeg

oh hell yes!!!

Anonymous Insider

And this 😍 Oh man, can't wait to see new shades & products! image.jpeg

Is she on?

hell yes, i am!

Yes, but you all have to be patient because literally hundreds of questions came flooding in.  She will be here until 4pm EST and is probably answering questions from first asked until the more recent ones, so click on the pages to see where she's at right now. @FalishaXquisite

Hey Kat! I love you so much and you're the one who inspired me to become a vegetarian and soon vegan♡ anyways I wanted to ask what your favorite nude shade is? Not sure what to get lol 

I love Lolita and Double dare - even though technically Double Dare is more on the rosey side.

http://www.sephora.com/studded-kiss-lipstick-P387435?skuId=1621572

Anonymous Insider

dear kat,

first of all I want to thank you for beeing so awesome ❤️

my name is dana and I'm from germany.

we need your products here! 

we don't have sephora here but is there a chance that you'll launch your stuff over here?

I KNOW!  I'm working on it!!!  

Anonymous Insider

whooooo ❤️ thank you soooooo much

Anonymous Insider

I forgot to ask this question in my last post...

When your perfumes are launched again...can we expect them in the UK?

Thanks! Love you!

testing