lilinah

Add Sort Function to Wish List?

I buy an awful lot at Sephora shops and on line, but my wish list is still sooo long! So I think i would be nice to have sort functions on our wish lists. It would definitely help me plan my shopping if I could sort by price, by brand, etc. (or, dreaming on, be able to regroup products by type, like all nail polishes, all moisturizers, etc.; but I know that is asking too much)

Thanks for considering this...

cheching

Re: Add Sort Function to Wish List?

(0) Hearts

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who feels this would be useful!  I'm addicted to Sephora and if I could shop there everyday, I would.  But since I can't, I use the shopping list feature A LOT.  So far I've been resorting to deleting and then re-adding items so I can have my list in a specific order, but this is getting pretty annoying as my list gets longer...

I sent an email recently suggesting an option to move shopping list items up/down, but since the first post on this thread was way back in 2010...it doesn't look like they're going to be offering a solution anytime soon.... 

dianabt

Hi ladies!

Thank you all for the suggestions! I'm happy to forward this request and think it is a great idea. :smileyhappy: Hopefully we can bring some more new and exciting user friendly options to our site. 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
cheching

(0) Hearts

Thank you so much, Diana!  I really hope they do something about this.

mallory87

(0) Hearts

It would be SOOOO helpful if there was a way to break down the lists. There are things on my list that I use daily and then there are things on my list that I'm saving for and I don't want to forget them. It would be awesome if there were categories like "need/love/want" or something

katie1724

(0) Hearts

This is a great idea! My list is ridiculously long, and I wish I could sort it into essentials or favorites vs. my wish list. It would also be useful to be able to sort by brands (and interesting to see the breakdown!). :smileyhappy:

tenngal

(0) Hearts

That's a great idea!  My list is soooo long and it would be great to have a function added so that the products could be sorted by brand, by type, alphabetically, etc.  It sure would make things easier for me, too.  Great idea!

:smileyhappy:

jadorezrg

(0) Hearts

OMG I LOVE this idea! I have the same issue! I actually make seperate wish lists for these categories just to keep everything orderly.

Please Sephora, take this into consideration! :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 5 hearts
  • 7 in conversation
    • tenngal
    • katie1724
    • lilinah
    • jadorezrg
    • mallory87