From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Besides Beauty

Besides Beauty

• 36694 Members
  • 1216 Conversations
  • 231 Photos

Etcetera, miscellaneous, potpourri. Whatever phrasing you choose to use, this is the place for all non-beauty conversation.

Etcetera, miscellaneous, potpourri. Whatever phrasing you choose to use, this is the place for all non-beauty conversation.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Besides Beauty
The BIC Plant and Gardening Thread
|
Re: The BIC Plant and Gardening Thread
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Thank you!! I have to keep an eye on her, lol. @Titian06 ...read more
Thank you!! I have to keep an eye on her, lol. @Titian06
Recent images from this conversation
Pet Paradise
|
Re: Pet Paradise
GO-GETTER II INSIDER
Reply: Right @Titian06 ?! Sometimes I see her face and I'm like "I wonder if she thinks I'm below her..."  ...read more
Right @Titian06 ?! Sometimes I see her face and I'm like "I wonder if she thinks I'm below her..." 😂😂😂
Rewards Bazaar Trophy Room
|
Re: Rewards Bazaar Trophy Room
GO-GETTER V INSIDER
Reply: @CynthieLu great Rouge reward, your points were well spent ...read more
@CynthieLu great Rouge reward, your points were well spent
BIC book club!
|
Re: BIC book club!
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: This is Sephora not the public library
This is Sephora not the public library
What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)
|
Re: What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @makeitup305 I need to watch Madame Web still. I'm not a fan of Dakota but I watch most all Marvel comic things so I need to do it ...read more
@makeitup305 I need to watch Madame Web still. I'm not a fan of Dakota but I watch most all Marvel comic things so I need to do it lol.
Valentine's Day gifts--are they just for the women?
|
Re: Valentine's Day gifts--are they just for the women?
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: If the holiday is for two people, why only one of them should receive a gift? I always present my partner with something nice on V ...read more
If the holiday is for two people, why only one of them should receive a gift? I always present my partner with something nice on Valentine's Day.
Cleaning Products
|
Re: Cleaning Products
RISING STAR V INSIDER
Reply: @caitbird You're most welcome! I like Mrs. Meyer's and Method as well.The others I've heard of but haven't used. I've recently di ...read more
@caitbird You're most welcome! I like Mrs. Meyer's and Method as well.The others I've heard of but haven't used. I've recently discovered a Canadian company called The Bare Home, and I LOVE their stuff. The fragrance is lovely without being too strong, and doesn't make my fragrance sensitivities flare up. And their products work really well, I'm finding. I mean, their lemon tea tree spray cleaner actually makes me want to clean up dirty spots. WHO KNEW?! 😂
What’s in your cup?
|
Re: What’s in your cup?
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Good morning, coffee! I've missed you. ☕I haven't had coffee for a few days so this morning's was especially delicious. ❤️Peet's A ...read more
Good morning, coffee! I've missed you. ☕I haven't had coffee for a few days so this morning's was especially delicious. ❤️Peet's Anniversary Blend 2024Nails are Chanel Le Vernis Longwear 125 Muse
137,731 Posts