From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Besides Beauty

Besides Beauty

• 36696 Members
  • 1217 Conversations
  • 231 Photos

Etcetera, miscellaneous, potpourri. Whatever phrasing you choose to use, this is the place for all non-beauty conversation.

Etcetera, miscellaneous, potpourri. Whatever phrasing you choose to use, this is the place for all non-beauty conversation.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Besides Beauty
The BIC Plant and Gardening Thread
|
Re: The BIC Plant and Gardening Thread
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Horrible pictures but I was finally able to log on and had to get something to share my excitement. If you've heard my stories you ...read more
Horrible pictures but I was finally able to log on and had to get something to share my excitement. If you've heard my stories you know I am a black thumb. Last year a friend gave me oh 7 or so lilac starts. I was out mowing the yard earlier this week and noticed that it looks like 2 of them might have survived! Well maybe three, but two of them were connected. I was so ecstatic. Sorry I didn't want to risk not being able to log in so I snapped that this morning.It's in there I promise. I pulled the weeds away. They'll grow back in 2 hours though. I also planted a tree I got from my Power Company I chose a Chinkapin Oak. I named it Chickpea. I'm worried about it. I'm not able to get my finger to scratchy anything off to check underneath, before winter hit I did see green. But the branches aren't snapping when I bend them. I'm hoping it's still just transplant shock. I will not ever try to do trees again, so back breaking. Though I want a Weeping Willow so badly.
Recent images from this conversation
Nature Walks and The Beautiful Outdoors photos 🌿🌷🏞
|
Re: Nature Walks and The Beautiful Outdoors photos 🌿🌷🏞
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: It's spring but it felt like summer this first day of the Canadian long weekend The day started off cloudy but the sun came out ...read more
It's spring but it felt like summer this first day of the Canadian long weekend 💙💛The day started off cloudy but the sun came out strong.🌞    We ended the day skipping stones. It was supposed to be a rainy day but we were all so lucky it never happened. It was a beautiful day through and through. 😀
What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)
|
Re: What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)
HALL OF FAMER III INSIDER
Reply: @itsfi , I was so thrilled to see this announcement today! I love to see Selena Gomez in this. ...read more
@itsfi , I was so thrilled to see this announcement today! I love to see Selena Gomez in this.
New Post in Besides Beauty
My Hedgehog Anara she’s 1 yr old
  • IMG_4446.png
Pet Paradise
|
Re: Pet Paradise
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @izumiii SO CUUUUTE!
@izumiii SO CUUUUTE!
Rewards Bazaar Trophy Room
|
Re: Rewards Bazaar Trophy Room
GO-GETTER V INSIDER
Reply: @CynthieLu great Rouge reward, your points were well spent ...read more
@CynthieLu great Rouge reward, your points were well spent
BIC book club!
|
Re: BIC book club!
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: This is Sephora not the public library
This is Sephora not the public library
Valentine's Day gifts--are they just for the women?
|
Re: Valentine's Day gifts--are they just for the women?
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: If the holiday is for two people, why only one of them should receive a gift? I always present my partner with something nice on V ...read more
If the holiday is for two people, why only one of them should receive a gift? I always present my partner with something nice on Valentine's Day.
Cleaning Products
|
Re: Cleaning Products
RISING STAR V INSIDER
Reply: @caitbird You're most welcome! I like Mrs. Meyer's and Method as well.The others I've heard of but haven't used. I've recently di ...read more
@caitbird You're most welcome! I like Mrs. Meyer's and Method as well.The others I've heard of but haven't used. I've recently discovered a Canadian company called The Bare Home, and I LOVE their stuff. The fragrance is lovely without being too strong, and doesn't make my fragrance sensitivities flare up. And their products work really well, I'm finding. I mean, their lemon tea tree spray cleaner actually makes me want to clean up dirty spots. WHO KNEW?! 😂
137,739 Posts