Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Makeup Madness Challenge 2024 – CHAMPION REVEALED: Check out Community's favorite product!

TeamBIC_0-1709311651362.png

We’re kicking off March right by bringing back the BIC’s favorite beauty bracket challenge – Makeup Madness! 😉 For the fourth year in a row, we’re putting makeup-related categories to the test by asking Community members to pick their favorite between two every week. At the end of the bracket, we’ll know which makeup category will earn this year’s Community Champion crown. 👑

In past years, Mascara, Lipstick, and Eyeshadow have earned the honorable title of Makeup Madness winner. This year, we’re bringing eight fresh categories into the frenzy – we’ll reveal them slowly and keep a visual of the current bracket updated below! 

Cream Blush is the Makeup Madness Champion of 2024!Cream Blush is the Makeup Madness Champion of 2024!

To vote in Makeup Madness, hit the reply button below and tell us which category you’re voting for AND tag a product within that category that you love! For example, the sparkle and shine queen @AlexBT might respond with, “Lip oil! One of my favorites is Dior Lip Glow Oil 20 Mahogany." 

On your marks … get set … go! New voting rounds begin on Fridays, and end the following Thursday at 2pm Pacific Time:

• ROUND 1 (3/1 – 3/7): Lip Oil (👑) vs. Tinted Lip Balm
  • ROUND 2 (3/8 – 3/14): Brushes (👑) vs. Sponges
  • ROUND 3 (3/15 – 3/21): Cream Blush (👑) vs. Contour Stick
  • ROUND 4 (3/22 – 3/28): Eyelash Curler (👑) vs. Eyeshadow Primer
  • ROUND 5 (3/29 – 4/4): Lip Oil (👑) vs. Brushes
  • ROUND 6 (4/5 – 4/11): Cream Blush (👑) vs. Eyelash Curler
  • FINAL ROUND (4/12 – 4/18): Lip Oil vs. Cream Blush (👑)
  • CHAMPION REVEALED (4/19): Cream Blush!

Hit “Reply” below to vote for your personal pick in this week’s makeup category match up and tag your favorite by using the “#” symbol! Don’t forget to check back in for each week’s results and to participate in the next round of voting. 😊

UPDATE 4/19/24: Thanks to everyone who voted in this year's Makeup Madness Challenge! Our 2024 champion is none other than Cream Blush, and lots of you tagged your favorites in the replies. 🧡 In honor of our winning category, here are the five top-tagged cream blushes of Makeup Madness 2024.

1. PATRICK TA Major Headlines Double-Take Crème & Powder Blush Duo 
  2. LYS Beauty Higher Standard Cream Glow Blush Sticks 
  3. Tower 28 Beauty BeachPlease Lip + Cheek Cream Blush 
  4. MERIT Flush Balm Cream Blush 
  5. Ami Colé Desert Date Cream Blush & Lip Multistick 

And just for fun, here's a look at some of the top-tagged product from all the Makeup Madness categories this year!

Re: Makeup Madness Challenge 2024 – Round 4: Eyelash Curler vs. Eyeshadow Primer

definitely eyelash curler!!

Re: Makeup Madness Challenge 2024 – Round 4: Eyelash Curler vs. Eyeshadow Primer

Eyeshadow primer.  Been using Too Faced Shadow Insurance 24-Hour Eyeshadow Primer 0.2 oz/ 5.7 g in the old squeeze tube.  Need an upgrade!

Mine is in the old squeeze tube too, @greeneyedgirl107! I should buy a new one!

eyelash curler !!

Eyelash curler!

Eye lash curler!!!!!

Eye lash curler ! 👏

Eyelash curler

Eyelash curler 1,000%

Eyelash curler 100%!!!

Eyelash curler all the way!!

@TeamBIC I'll be going with eyelash curler this round! I might not have found the perfect eyeshadow primer for me yet (although I saw some pretty good suggestions below that I'll check out 😉), I know I need a good eyelash curler with me everyday to keep my lashes way up!! Your girl needs all the volume she can get! 😅

I've been using the ones from the following 2 brands throughout the years: SEPHORA COLLECTION Eyelash Curler and Shiseido Eyelash Curler 

The best eyeshadow primer I've tried is Aqua Seal by Make Up Forever. I accidentally saw it at Sephora in Barcelona when we were traveling there with the fam. For my oily skin, it's perfect!photo_2024-03-27_18-43-54.jpg

Eyelash curler all the way I can never find an eyeshadow that fits me

If you have oily skin, as I do, try this primer I posted above and eyeshadows by Urban Decay. You can find different shades, but I love their nude colors.

Love the pictures

OMG eyelash curler ALL THE WAY its the most age appropriate and useful makeup product EVERRRRRRR

Eyelash curler all the way!!

Yea eye lash curler

I would pick eyelash curler as I rarely use eyeshadow but I use my eyelash curler everyday!

While I use both primer and lash curlers, the lash curler I use most (every time I apply mascara). Shiseido Eyelash Curler 

testing