cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Amazing APRIL Hauls! ๐ŸŒธ ๐Ÿ’ ๐ŸŒบ

Show your Amazing April hauls here!! 

Excited about Sephora's soon to be, New Arrival!! Hopefully this month, it's my birthday month, please ๐Ÿ˜‰?  I want to spend my money!!

IMG_1655.PNG

Re: Amazing APRIL Hauls! ๐ŸŒธ ๐Ÿ’ ๐ŸŒบ

@Milou07I have only tried fathom,it is a nice colour for spring and they seem moisturizing.So far I like it but I only wore it for a little while this evening since the parcel came while I was at work.

Sephora haul! Or should I say, haul disaster?

CF522868-BEEF-44D4-8055-E9B7BD48044E.jpg

Highlighter promo came shattered so I put it back together with alcohol, and then I opened my box of unicorn brushes. I'll admit that I literally sat for like 5 minutes feeling the powder brush because I was mesmerized at how soft it was. LOL. I moved on to the contour brush and as I was slipping it out of the plastic wrapper, the brush head..just..fell..off. 

Still decided to share because I'll be reordering these brushes. They're too good to skip.

Oh no!   Hopefully they can replace your whole order!  @myumew

Boo!  I'm so sorry!  ๐Ÿ˜ž

So disappointing ๐Ÿ˜ž

Girl. That's just awful luck. I hope you call CS and get new ones sent! 

Today I received my Too Faced Funfetti order. Thank u to@ZombieMetroAnt for posting it IMG_5965.JPGon the deals too good to pass up thread. It was my first time ordering from Too Faced directly and I didn't have any problems. Thinking of going back to use that 20% off coupon that came with my order. The blush is too pretty. I can't wait to play with it. 

@mishanyc Awesome haul, girl! Please let us know what you think of the Funfetti blush and lip gloss! ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป

Awesome @mishanyc Heart That pink crinkle paper is so cute!  I think you'll love everything here &  let us know what goodies you get with that 20% off coupon!

It's been a very long time since I've posted a haul, but as I have a little time today here we go! The first pic is a bit blurry, but you can see my 1 engraved lippie from the MJ reward a bit.

apr1.jpg

apr3.jpg

These are hauls from Sephora, Ulta, and Beautylish! Also this week was my wedding anniversary so here's a pic of some of the flowers my hubby got me.

Spoiler
apri2.jpg

Sorry that the pics are all sideways :S 

Awesome haul and I โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ your roses!  Happy Anniversary! @niki172

@niki172,

I love your roses, thanks for sharing your photos!

Happy Anniversary!  ๐Ÿ™‚

@niki172 what a great haul! Happy Anniversary!

@niki172 Happy Anniversary! The flowers look beautiful. ๐Ÿ™‚ 

XOXO,
Marieke
Anonymous Insider

@niki172 Happy Anniversary!! Those flowers are beautiful, I bet they smell even better. I love the smell of roses!! Congrats on the MJ lippies those are the best reward yet if you ask me. Very nice haul, great picks. That It Cosmetics CC+ powder is SO good. I have hit pan on mine so bad that the powder has crumbled all over because it has nothing to hold on too anymore ๐Ÿ˜ž I need to get a new one ASAP.

@Anonymous - that's good to know about the It Cosmetics powder. I've never tried it, but since it had the SPF I went ahead and picked it up.

Beautiful flowers. Happy anniversary!

Thank you everyone for the anniversary wishes! It's been a tough couple of weeks (6 day work weeks are no bueno) so those roses make me smile when I walk into the home finally :). At least I'll have some spending money for the Rouge sale so hopefully I'll be able to post another haul again!

Soooo I did a small little (yeah right!) Nordstrom Haul, and received 3 GWP pictured below! First pic is what I bought with two GWP bags. One from YSL and one from Space NK.

FullSizeR.jpg

Up Close pic of my Smith & Cult Nail Polishes. Got the colors Pillow Pie, Stockholm Syndrome, and clear coat Above it all.

FullSizeR_1.jpg

Then the GWP for buying a certain amount of "natural beauty products" from Nordstrom

FullSizeR_3.jpg

This is the YSL GWP. I bought the Black Opium and then the Gloss Volupte 202 Rose Jersey, YSL Extravagant Eyes Value Kit.

FullSizeR_2.jpg

Lastly, this is a free gift from Space NK through Nordstrom. Got some cool freebies!

FullSizeR_4.jpg

Wow!  Awesome GWP!   I also love Smith & Cult polishes! ๐Ÿ’œ   @StyledbyJLee

@StyledbyJLee Nordstrom is an hour drive for me, but they always seem to have GWP's and the SA's are always Great!! Great haul!

4 Replies
testing