Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

Amazing APRIL Hauls! 🌸 πŸ’ 🌺

Show your Amazing April hauls here!! 

Excited about Sephora's soon to be, New Arrival!! Hopefully this month, it's my birthday month, please πŸ˜‰?  I want to spend my money!!

IMG_1655.PNG

Re: Amazing APRIL Hauls! 🌸 πŸ’ 🌺

I am sharing my Haul here @imlostagain πŸ™‚ Sorry I missed your thread earlier.

A little beauty and non beauty Haul along with goodie bag from Nordstrom Trend show.

IMG_6065.JPG

I love those shoes and the handbag! 

Thank you @wickedlollipop 

It's no problem 😊 I didn't get that bag from the trend show at Nordstrom! I went in and pre ordered somethings from them to ship to me because I went there a day early.  Love the shoe's!!! @fatimamummy

@imlostagain I think you can call your SA and ask her to ship the bag with your purchase. They had plenty left after the show. 

My shoes options are limited so I run after any stylish pair with good ankle support.

@fatimamummy She had already shipped, I didn't even realize they had them. 

Omg can you ship me a pair?!? I love the shoes!!! 

@pinyo The best thing is I bought them on sale at a fraction of actual price. I think my shoe size is more common in Canadian women because I rarely find my size left in sale section so this one is a true score.

Nice and stylish haul! The shoes are so nice. I need a pair too! 

Lovely hual!  Gorgeous shoes and bag! ❀️  @fatimamummy

Sephora ordersSmiley Happy

IMG_2622.JPG

IMG_2652.JPG

Will be traveling a bit this summer and need something to organize toiletries the Highroller popped back into stock and I nabbed it. 

@StephaniLynn I order 7 sets of the Sephora traveling bags around Christmas time, I gave them to my girls and some nieces because they are always traveling. I do have a whole set left with a few extras  of some of the bags, so let me know if there are some you wanted, I most likely have them!

They are are all great traveling bags, I love them!

@StephaniLynn I spy the KVD pastels palette - OMG I love the colors and artwork on that palette. I am beyond excited for the things she has coming up...Those colored packaging lipsticks I'm dying for, same with the new palette. The images online aren't very good of the shades but in a video she published you can see the colors much better. Always love to see a fellow KVD lover!! Great haul!!! I snagged the pastel palette as soon as it launched but I still can't bring myself to use her and destroy all her pretty Smiley Tongue

@glossforevery1 I ordered it as soon it came back into stock this last time around. So far I've only swatched them but am exited to play with them all spring!Smiley Very Happy

@StephaniLynn @glossforevery1 - Would one of you mind posting swatches of the pastel palette?  If there are swatches already on BT, just let me know what the link is!  Thanks!

Thanks, @StephaniLynn!  I Googled swatches.  I don't know why I didn't think of that before!  Smiley Very Happy

I also have the KVD Thread bookmarked, but I keep forgetting to look at it.  (I don't "follow" so I don't get all those e-mails.)

SIJCP purchases and freebies 😊IMG_4037.JPG

You must have a great SIJCP! Those deluxe sample look like great ones to try!!

Happy birthday, @imlostagain!  I hope you get the lovely presents you're dreaming of!

1,242 Replies