Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

Amazing APRIL Hauls! 🌸 πŸ’ 🌺

Show your Amazing April hauls here!! 

Excited about Sephora's soon to be, New Arrival!! Hopefully this month, it's my birthday month, please πŸ˜‰?  I want to spend my money!!

Re: Amazing APRIL Hauls! 🌸 πŸ’ 🌺

That is some amazing willpower, girl!  What a lovely photo and beautiful lipstick! <3  @txcatx

You did really good on your Sephora no buy @txcatx! It was seriously inspiring. This is such a gorgeous lipstick. Did you go to Sugarfina after? Smiley Wink

According to the app, the lipstick wasn't available at stores within a 150 mile radius, so I ordered online! 

No Sugarfina for me...that particular Sephora is beautiful, but kind of inconvenient, and too many tempting stores nearby. I actually prefer the Sephora store that's just a few miles southwest of the pretty, new store. It's easier to get to and has better parking. And the only store nearby to tempt me is Trader Joe's. πŸ˜ƒ

Oh man Trader Joe's is very tempting lol πŸ˜‚ I can't wait to treat my Elf to some of my favorite goodies Smiley Wink

@Mcakes i used to work at trader joes! it is so tempting! i gained like 10 pounds my first year of employment because of all the food/tastings/treats!

@txcatx  ahhh i am loving that givenchy packaging! you always take the most beautiful photos too Smiley Happy

The Jouer Rose Gold collection is so gorgeous. I bought the bundle and received a full size eyeliner from Jouer direct.

Jouer Rose Gold Highlighter
Jouer Springtime in Paris Eyeshadow Palette
Jouer Lip Topper in Rose Gold
Jouer Long Wear Lip Creme in Rose Gold
GWP - Jouer Slim Creme Eyeliner in Matte Plum
Etat Libre D'Orange You or Someone Like You
Diptyque Nourishing Lip Balm

Ooh that Jouer eyeshadow palette looks gorgeous @vegchililover78! Have you had the chance to try it? The colors are drawing me in but I have no experience with their formula. 

@Mcakes I haven't used the palette yet, but I do have a few Jouer eyeshadow singles that I use frequently. The formula is very pigmented and smooth. Not a lot of fallout. The picture I took doesn't do it justice because there are a few beautiful shimmer shades that look magical in the light.

Ohhhhh!   Those colors are so beautiful!  @vegchililover78

1,242 Replies