Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

2015 Holiday Reward Card - BI, VIB & Rouge

- What is the Beauty Insider Reward Card?

The Beauty Insider Reward Card Offer is a holiday promotion offering Beauty Insiders a reward card for $15 off of any merchandise purchase of $50 or more, Very Important Beauty Insiders (VIBs) $20 off of any purchase of $50 or more, and VIB Rouge clients $25 off of any purchase of $50 or more. Beauty Insiders can use their reward card from 12/2 - 12/13 and VIB and Rouge clients can use theirs from 12/2 - 12/14.

- How do I get my offer if I’m a Beauty Insider but haven’t received my 2015 Holiday Reward Card yet?

The holiday reward cards will start being emailed to Beauty Insiders, VIBs, and Rouge clients on December 2nd. If you have not received your reward card by December 3rd, please check your email's spam folder to see if it was filtered there. You can also call us at 1-877-737-4672 to verify your account status. Representatives are available to assist you from 6am to 9pm PST Monday-Friday and 8am to 7pm PST Saturday and Sunday.

- How do I enter my reward card at US checkout? -

• Login in to your account at Sephora.com.
  • Once you finish shopping, click on Checkout
  • From the Checkout page, enter your Gift Card number and PIN in the "Use Gift Card, eGift Card or Reward Card" field and click on “Apply”
  • Hit the “Continue" button in the lower right hand corner of the Payment area. You will see the Gift Card amount deducted from your total order on the right hand side of the page. 

-  When do the reward cards expire?

The BI $15 off reward card is good on all merchandise purchases from December 2 – December 13. The VIB $20 / VIB Rouge $25 reward card is good from December 2 – December 14. VIBs / Rouge get one extra day to shop.

-  Can I use my Beauty Insider Reward Card Offer online and in stores?

Yes, the holiday Reward card can be redeemed online or in store. 

-  Can you combine my Beauty Insider reward card with my regular Gift Card?

No, the cards cannot be merged. 

-  Can I use more than one Beauty Insider reward card?

No, the cards cannot be combined. 

-  Can I split up my Reward Card into two transactions?

No, the entire reward card value must be consumed in one transaction.

-  Can I use my Reward Card more than once?

No, the holiday promotional reward card is a one-time-use-only reward card valid for one shopping transaction at any U.S. and Canadian Sephora store, online, or Sephora Inside JCP only.

-  Can I combine my Reward Card with another promotional discount?

No, the holiday reward card may not be combined with any other promotional discounts.

-  Is there a minimum spend with the Beauty Insider Reward Card Offer?

Yes, the reward card can only be redeemed with a merchandise purchase $50 or higher.

-  Will I get Beauty Insider points with items I purchase with my promotional Beauty Insider Reward Card?

Yes, Beauty Insider points will be accrued with the merchandise purchase made with the holiday promotional reward card.

- Is the Beauty Insider Reward Card Offer available in Sephora inside JCPenney?

Yes, the Reward card may be redeemed at Sephora Inside JCPenney locations.

-  Will my Beauty Insider Reward Card Offer work in Canada?         

Yes! The reward card may be redeemed in Canada, online using the unique promotion code or in stores when you present your email at checkout.

How do I enter my reward card at Canadian checkout?

• Login in to your account at Sephora.ca.
  • Once you finish shopping, click on Checkout
  • From the Checkout page, enter your unique promotion code number in the Promotion Code area.
  • Click the “Apply” button.
  • You will see the Gift Card amount deducted from your total order on the right hand side of the page.

-  Can I sign up for Beauty Insider now and get a Reward Card?

To qualify for the 2015 holiday promotional reward card, you must have been opted-in to our Beauty Insider program by November 29, 2015.

Join Beauty Insider> https://www.sephora.com/profile/beautyInsider/

-  I just became a VIB / VIB Rouge, can I get the $20 / 25 Reward Card instead of the $15 / 20?

Yes, please call us at 1-877-737-4672 so a representative can verify your account status. Representatives are available to assist you from 6am to 9pm PST Monday-Friday and 8am to 7pm PST Saturday and Sunday.

- I am already a VIB / VIB Rouge and I received the $15 BI Reward Card, what should I do?

Please call us at 1-877-737-4672 so a representative can verify your account status. Representatives are available to assist you from 6am to 9pm PST Monday-Friday and 8am to 7pm PST Saturday and Sunday.  

- If I used my card gift and return the product, will I receive a refund for the amount of the Reward Card? 

No, you will receive a credit for the amount of the purchase minus the reward card.

Re: 2015 Holiday Reward Card - BI, VIB & Rouge

I agree with hearts.  I've been posting most of my sephora service issues because I think that - as a lot of us promote their products - (and don't get paid to do so) we also have a duty to point out when things in Sephora land aren't going so well.  The service issues this year are incomprehensible.  Even noting the number of Rouges who haven't yet gotten the email with code.  Such a simple thing to automate...as all of our inboxes can attest (from other companies).  Did they outsource some of these functions?  Hire a new person in charge of the division?  What a mess.

So I tried calling and it said to email.  I tried emailing and got a response saying I should call customer service.  Now the set I wanted is out of stock and I still don't have my coupon.

I went through the same thing! So frustrating and like you said, a lot of the popular items and sets are OOS.

I just got off the phone as I never received my email. The rep was very nice and apparently could tell by looking at my account that my email has actually never been sent! So she suggested giving it a few more days and if I still had not received it then get an order ready, call again, and they will apply the discount over the phone. She commented that she has noticed from calls that a lot of the emails were never sent and she has no idea why. 

I called the rouge line today and was able to have the discount applied to my order placed over the phone. The customer service rep I spoke to said there was a system issue that caused an error in the promotion notification delivery and that they could not resend the email. "System issue" is a broad statement, but she made sure that my info was right and then refreshed my subscription to ensure I get future promotions. I haven't received any promotion emails since June so hopefully a refresh will work. The whole system error thing may have been mentioned previously so if it's a duplication I apologize. I wanted to mention it since there's so many conflicting statements being given from the CS line. 

I don't know why everyone has had such bad experiences dealing with Sephora customer service.

I normally get every email and mail promos but this time I joined the club and did not receive my $25 off holiday card. So I called the VIB Rouge hotline and they were so friendly and helpful.

All I had to do was have my order ready and they basically placed my order for me and deducted the $25 off for me instantly. I got my promo code and 3 free samples as well.

So it was easy and hassle free. I'm so sorry to hear you all had such bad experiences but I had nothing but good experiences dealing with Sephora representatives in store and on the phone.

Calling the rouge line is like buying a lottery ticket.  

How nice that Sephora's "just order over the phone" solution worked for you. Keep in mind that some people want their codes so they can purchase in store. Customers become frustrated when they see from the BT boards that the codes are being provided to some customers, while refusing to provide them to others. 

I just received a "25 reasons to love the holidays" spam email from Sephora. Too bad my $25 off $50 purchase holiday card wasn't one of them. 

Still no email or snail mail card. 

Update:  At 7:57AM PST on Saturday December 5th, my Holiday Card email hit my inbox.

Same here. No email and no mail card yet but a few spam emails from Sephora for the last couple days.

It is really frustrating 😕

All 3 calls to the Rouge line were met with 3 different excuses on why they could not get me my card number/pin. Two of the advisors were obstinate and rude, and one hung up on me when I asked to speak with a supervisor in hopes s/he would be more empowered to assist. 

The supervisor with whom I spoke kept insisting that I said I was a reseller...and after we argued about it for 5 minutes realized that I said I do video reviews which I post on the sephora site instead...not that I said I was a reseller.  Because they're almost the same thing...right..?

Reselling = video reviews on the site which help you sell your product.

It seems that some rouges are deliberately not getting codes.  I was told that I was deliberately not getting a code. Though, to be fair, after a long argument I was given the option to buy something with the code there and then.  I decided to spend my $25 elsewhere and forgo the code.

Omg, I'm so sorry you were treated like that!   If they were smart they'd be able to tell you're not!  

Well, there's no reason for them to think I'm a reseller.  I only ever buy one of any item and I dont have a blog or even an eBay account, lol.  

At least being angry with Sephora makes it easier for me to not shop for cosmetics.  

Yikes. You would be a really lousy reseller if you only buy one of each product. Sorry you are getting the run around. Stinks you are getting penalized for activities that, in theory, should generate buzz for Sephora and their brands. 

(Edit to clarify:  "lousy reseller" = commentary on how ridiculous it is that Sephora thinks someone who purchases one of many items must be a reseller.  I am not in any way saying you videos are lousy; those are good & helpful.)

I felt like I fell down the rabbit hole that a supervisor confused me pointing out that I did videos, reviews and was active on BT with being a reseller.  Luckily, I was eventually able to clarify...after stating the difference multiple times.  Oh sephora, what is going on with your customer service lately...?

For $25 most rouges will just go elsewhere...

True that!!!!  I'm not even going to bother with them anymore.  If I slip on my no buy it'll be through some other company. 

Nordies will welcome u with open arms 🙂

I know, they give me the warm fuzzies.  

So what kind of excuses did they give you?

Sorry 😕 I didn't get mine either but I was able to get it on the phone. I've had the customer service peeps be rude to me before. It sucks, for lack of a better expression! 

Advisor #1:  We do not have the ability to know or give you your codes. Even if we did, we do not have the ability to send you an email. 

Advisor #2:  It is against our policy to give you your code. We are forbidden to do so. 

Advisor #3:  I know how to find the codes, but there is no code associated with your account. I have called your local store, and pre-arranged for you to receive your discount. (Went to local store & spoke with multiple associates & manager. They received no call and no authorization for anyone, me or others. Physical card or email required.). 

testing