From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Beauty Confidential

Beauty Confidential

• 117710 Members
  • 3079 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

Beauty secrets are for sharing. Discover the latest beauty news and launches from trending brands.

Beauty secrets are for sharing. Discover the latest beauty news and launches from trending brands.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Beauty Confidential
Ambassador Curated
What are you wearing today Pt2
|
Re: What are you wearing today Pt2
BOSS III INSIDER
Reply: Blue looks so good on you! @CynthieLu...read more
Blue looks so good on you! @CynthieLu 💙
Recent images from this conversation
Ambassador Curated
2024 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!
|
Re: 2024 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!
BOSS III INSIDER
Reply: Sounds delicious!
Sounds delicious!
Blind Purchases
|
Re: Blind Purchases
ICON II INSIDER
Reply: @CorgiMommy @I try to only make blind purchases from brands I have a good history with . There’s definitely a handful of brands wh ...read more
@CorgiMommy @I try to only make blind purchases from brands I have a good history with . There’s definitely a handful of brands where I know I like 90% of what I’ve purchased, it feels pretty safe !
New Post in Beauty Confidential
Concealer
Hello I'm looking for a light-medium coverage Concealer that can actually blend I currently use milk but its about 1 1/2 yrs old a ...read more
Hello I'm looking for a light-medium coverage Concealer that can actually blend I currently use milk but its about 1 1/2 yrs old and is not blending easily. Also that under 30$ would be great I'm open to any suggestions! My skin tone is fair and I'm looking to tan!! Thank you!
Ambassador Curated
Pan It! - 2024 Challenge
|
Re: Pan It! - 2024 Challenge
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Whoa @missjeanie! Congrats on the products you went through in April! Ohhh yeaaahhh!  You are soooooo close with a few items - on ...read more
Whoa @missjeanie! Congrats on the products you went through in April! Ohhh yeaaahhh! 🙌 You are soooooo close with a few items - only a matter of time! *squeee That GXVE shade is really wearing down. I am going to be so thrilled (and relieved) for you when you polish off the last bit of that Vaseline body lotion. You may have powered your way through the Vaseline body lotion already, but if not, what are your thoughts on pouring the Floral Street Sunflower perfume into the body lotion, mixing the products together and then using them up that way - a DIY scented perfume, 2-in-1 and then one-and-done!
Beauty Pet Peeves 2
|
Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2
BOSS III INSIDER
Reply: @Titian06 I know. I have it in a LE case, too, so it's a bummer. ...read more
@Titian06 I know. I have it in a LE case, too, so it's a bummer.
2024 - THE NO-BUY, LOW-BUY, BUDGET-BUY ACCOUNTABILITY AND SUPPORT THREAD
|
Re: 2024 - THE NO-BUY, LOW-BUY, BUDGET-BUY ACCOUNTABILITY AND SUPPORT THREAD
GO-GETTER II INSIDER
Reply: I'll be going on an Alaska cruise (Def my bucket list, may sound silly because I'm an American LOL) Mexico is nice!! Warm, sunny, ...read more
I'll be going on an Alaska cruise (Def my bucket list, may sound silly because I'm an American LOL) Mexico is nice!! Warm, sunny, tequilas @ather ! I'm heading to taiwan and singapore, top 5 safest countries to travel to (per my research). I'm definitely a nervous traveler and I'm most definitely the go with the flow, never planned a trip until this year and now I'm thinking it's time to do it solo (yes, after planning 1 trip by myself). I must be having a quarter life crisis because I've been trying a lot of new things lately. The latest kick has been bouldering, just showed up, got a 30 min safety talk and off I went. It's tough af but I did it and I felt really proud of myself afterwards. So I think the same logic applies with solo travel... im doing it mostly for like empowerment and almost like.. trying to be in the moment? I usually can go out alone anywhere and even have a meal by myself but the thought of traveling alone has always scared me. Why? I mean, kidnapping, murder, etc.... but I think it's time. I am really looking forward to it 😊
skincare
|
Re: skincare
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @nicolinaaa Glow Recipe Plum Plump™ Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Serum Youth To The People Superberry Hydrate + Glow Dream Oil with S ...read more
@nicolinaaa Glow Recipe Plum Plump™ Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Serum Youth To The People Superberry Hydrate + Glow Dream Oil with Squalane and Antioxidants 1 oz / 30 ml The Ordinary 100% Organic Cold-Pressed Rose Hip Seed Oil 1 oz/ 30 mL
Monthly Misses: May 2024
|
Re: Monthly Misses: May 2024
BOSS V INSIDER
Reply: @CookieGirl1 - If you're interested in other products and any are in this kit, then I recommend getting the kit. It's a great way ...read more
@CookieGirl1 - If you're interested in other products and any are in this kit, then I recommend getting the kit. It's a great way to try the products in mini form, plus the Slushy is full size. I don't regret my purchase. I wouldn't have tried any of these full size except the 10 + 10 Moisturizer.
dandruff.
|
Re: dandruff.
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Hey! Honestly great advice, but for me, i've tried both of those things and none of it has worked. If you have any other tips that ...read more
Hey! Honestly great advice, but for me, i've tried both of those things and none of it has worked. If you have any other tips that can help please let us know!
218,490 Posts