From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Beauty Confidential

Beauty Confidential

• 117728 Members
  • 3079 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

Beauty secrets are for sharing. Discover the latest beauty news and launches from trending brands.

Beauty secrets are for sharing. Discover the latest beauty news and launches from trending brands.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Beauty Confidential
Ambassador Curated
What are you wearing today Pt2
|
Re: What are you wearing today Pt2
ICON IV INSIDER
Reply: I think there's an eyeshadow thread somewhere, but I can't find it, so please share my joy with me! I was up late one night and s ...read more
I think there's an eyeshadow thread somewhere, but I can't find it, so please share my joy with me! I was up late one night and saw that the Natasha Denona Xenon palette was marked down to half-off. I grabbed it, and good thing I did because it was gone the next day. I used Natasha Denona Eyeshadow Palette 5 in shade 01- used the shade "Piggy," the peach pink, under the brow bone and to crease. Then I used Natasha Denona Xenon Palette shade Greu all over the lid and into the crease. I used the shade Superionic over the inner half of lid. I really think I'm going to love this palette.
Recent images from this conversation
2024 - THE NO-BUY, LOW-BUY, BUDGET-BUY ACCOUNTABILITY AND SUPPORT THREAD
|
Re: 2024 - THE NO-BUY, LOW-BUY, BUDGET-BUY ACCOUNTABILITY AND SUPPORT THREAD
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @jaaayp Ooooo Alaskan cruise!! Jealous! I want to go! That sounds wonderful! My husband was in Alaska in January this year. The p ...read more
@jaaayp Ooooo Alaskan cruise!! Jealous! I want to go! That sounds wonderful! My husband was in Alaska in January this year. The pictures he sent are beautiful! I bet it will be a wonderful time!! I also have Singapore and Taiwan on my places to go! That’s good they are safe! One of the daycare workers is from Singapore and she always talks how nice it is there! She’s literally the sweetest person ever too! I’m sure you will have the best time!!! I can’t wait to hear all about it!!!
Ambassador Curated
2024 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!
|
Re: 2024 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Ooh, so curious about this one! It’s so yellow! @SportyGirly125 ...read more
Ooh, so curious about this one! It’s so yellow! @SportyGirly125
Blind Purchases
|
Re: Blind Purchases
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Great idea! I will have to see what blind buys I’ve done recently. I’m fortunate to have many Sephora’s and other retailers pretty ...read more
Great idea! I will have to see what blind buys I’ve done recently. I’m fortunate to have many Sephora’s and other retailers pretty close so I try to avoid blind buys whenever possible. I remember last year I did buy Ellis Brooklyn FLORIST Eau de Parfum 1.7 / 50 ml eau de parfum spray as a blind buy because I just loved the bottle so much and I thought the description sounded like one I’d like. I DID end up loving it and so that was successful but I was nervous because Ellis Brooklyn do sometimes have an “edge” to their scents. I’ll think more about this and come back! @CorgiMommy
Ambassador Curated
Pan It! - 2024 Challenge
|
Re: Pan It! - 2024 Challenge
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: End of June is my picture updates...maybe that'll help me start using things more haha. I did have some good progress on the Use i ...read more
End of June is my picture updates...maybe that'll help me start using things more haha. I did have some good progress on the Use it group this last month though! P- 13/327 Goal 80U- 126/516 Goal 386
New Post in Beauty Confidential
Concealer
Hello I'm looking for a light-medium coverage Concealer that can actually blend I currently use milk but its about 1 1/2 yrs old a ...read more
Hello I'm looking for a light-medium coverage Concealer that can actually blend I currently use milk but its about 1 1/2 yrs old and is not blending easily. Also that under 30$ would be great I'm open to any suggestions! My skin tone is fair and I'm looking to tan!! Thank you!
Beauty Pet Peeves 2
|
Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2
BOSS III INSIDER
Reply: @Titian06 I know. I have it in a LE case, too, so it's a bummer. ...read more
@Titian06 I know. I have it in a LE case, too, so it's a bummer.
skincare
|
Re: skincare
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @nicolinaaa Glow Recipe Plum Plump™ Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Serum Youth To The People Superberry Hydrate + Glow Dream Oil with S ...read more
@nicolinaaa Glow Recipe Plum Plump™ Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Serum Youth To The People Superberry Hydrate + Glow Dream Oil with Squalane and Antioxidants 1 oz / 30 ml The Ordinary 100% Organic Cold-Pressed Rose Hip Seed Oil 1 oz/ 30 mL
Monthly Misses: May 2024
|
Re: Monthly Misses: May 2024
BOSS V INSIDER
Reply: @CookieGirl1 - If you're interested in other products and any are in this kit, then I recommend getting the kit. It's a great way ...read more
@CookieGirl1 - If you're interested in other products and any are in this kit, then I recommend getting the kit. It's a great way to try the products in mini form, plus the Slushy is full size. I don't regret my purchase. I wouldn't have tried any of these full size except the 10 + 10 Moisturizer.
dandruff.
|
Re: dandruff.
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Hey! Honestly great advice, but for me, i've tried both of those things and none of it has worked. If you have any other tips that ...read more
Hey! Honestly great advice, but for me, i've tried both of those things and none of it has worked. If you have any other tips that can help please let us know!
218,505 Posts