Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY

this thread has worked hard and deserves a proper rest. please now post in RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY PART DEUX 

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/RANDOM-THOUGHTS-BEAUTY-PART-DEUX/td-p/2461692

Ok so I've been wanting to make this thread for a while. I've also been wanting to start a "random thoughts" thread...but I figured I'd separate the categories so that at least the "beauty" one is on the front page, rather than hidden in off topic. So, have a beauty-related thought but don't think it's worth starting a thread about ? Post it here !

today I got a facial at an extraordinarily nice spa. A real treat. And the results were immediate and truly great. But guys: she pulled out a clarisonic and a foamy cleanser for that first initial cleanse, and I nearly had a heart attack. Great for a lot of people but most of you know how I feel about those things !!!!!! Overall, as I said, it was great and my skin is happy. But sheesh.

SWATCH REQUEST THREAD HERE: http://community.sephora.com/t5/The-Swatch-Board/THE-SWATCH-REQUEST-THREAD/td-p/2223212

(have fun wasting even more time in the...) VINTAGE BEAUTY VIDEOS THREAD !!  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/VINTAGE-BEAUTY-VIDEOS/td-p/1826210

RANDOM BEAUTY FACTS ABOUT YOU THREAD !

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/Random-Beauty-Facts-About-You/td-p/2409264

Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY

@Libellules 1st RESTOCK Friday April 29th at 12 pm noon EST

@veronika23 I SAW! Thank you for posting - have been in meetings :). Rainbow Highlight Wonder Team Unite! 😄

YES!

Ed0td7K4AwbvynjoSBeE4qSAwUONMtO1BuM3yvkBM32QxZeR4pJ_2dijcHXAYmEtp2Pj=w300.png

WANT 😛

So unique and beautiful. I don't think I could actually wear it as a highlighter but it would make a lovely addition to my collection 😄

Anonymous Insider

That is so pretty.

This is amazing. I cant imagine ever wearing it on my face except for costumes, but I would 100 million % put it on my eyes just like she has it on her cheek.

*heavy breathing* omg.... i need this

Too pretty! I am a proud highlighter junkie, and I love the idea. Purely for the novelty of it, not for practicality. Although I could always pick the shades I want and make a highlighter cocktail

Yes - you have LOTS of options here 😉

Just....so....pretteeeeeeeeeee!

Ok so these don't come in a compact, only pans... I don't own any z palettes because I hate the way it's made... just loose in there... so anyone know where to get compacts or something to put pan highlighters in? THX 🙂

I have no idea what size this is or what size the compacts are, but I know a lot of people buy vintage Stratton compacts on ebay/etsy. Some are quite beautiful. A lot of people put Rimmel Stay Matte powder in them for some reason - I guess just because it is the right size. Hopefully that gives you some basis to compare.

Thanks I'll look that up 🙂

Bitter Lace Beauty makes amazing palettes and they are wooden- so way better quality than most. You can contact her on etsy. She can do custom ones with your own photos! I have one from her and my 2nd is in production. I depot everything now because these are so durable and convenient!

I think she also sells pans to hold them - I see her post them up on IG sometimes. 

Thanks ladies. Really looking for a compact... I just can't stand any palettes that you put "loose" pans in like the z palette.

@veronika23 depending on the pan size, they might fit an empty stila compact.

Or perhaps the empty Chantecaille pebble compacts.

Oh. Interesting. Thanks @Mochapj 🙂 know where I can find those?

@veronika23 the Chantecaille pebble compact can be ordered from Holts.  I have a few empty Stila compacts from depotting - possibly well dot ca might have empty ones?

Thanks @Mochapj 🙂 I saw one option from Sephora... I don't get it... I've been searching and unsure if I am using the wrong words but why is it so hard to find plain clear compacts... I mean they sell the stuff to make your own so why is packaging stuff so hard to find.

testing