From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Beauty Confidential

Beauty Confidential

• 117887 Members
  • 3095 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

Beauty secrets are for sharing. Discover the latest beauty news and launches from trending brands.

Beauty secrets are for sharing. Discover the latest beauty news and launches from trending brands.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Beauty Confidential
Brow Gel!
|
Re: Brow Gel!
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Hi I used to use the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Waterproof, Smudge Proof Brow Pomade Dark Brown when I swam and wanted them ...read more
Hi👋 I used to use the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Waterproof, Smudge Proof Brow Pomade Dark Brown when I swam and wanted them to stay all day in and out of water. With my medium thickness eyebrows I can never see a difference in laminating them.
Beauty Pet Peeves 2
|
Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: When products don’t work together so they end up pilling uncontrollably
When products don’t work together so they end up pilling uncontrollably
Recent images from this conversation
Suggestions for eyeshadow palettes
|
Re: Suggestions for eyeshadow palettes
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Then maybe the HUDA BEAUTY Nude Obsessions Eyeshadow Palette Nude MediumLooking for something simpler, Urban Decay Naked2 Basics E ...read more
Then maybe the HUDA BEAUTY Nude Obsessions Eyeshadow Palette Nude MediumLooking for something simpler, Urban Decay Naked2 Basics Eyeshadow Palette Naked Basics 2 And last one, tarte Tartelette™ Amazonian Clay Matte Eyeshadow Palette Hope this helps!
Does anybody have any lipgloss recommendations?
|
Re: Does anybody have any lipgloss recommendations?
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Hello! I would definitely recommend the milk makeup odyssey lip oil gloss (I use the shade voyage - blackberry), or the tower 28 l ...read more
Hello! I would definitely recommend the milk makeup odyssey lip oil gloss (I use the shade voyage - blackberry), or the tower 28 lip sos (I prefer the clear shade instead of the tinted). Both seem to stay on pretty long for me without being too sticky but looking cute and hydrating!
Liquid Foundation
|
Re: Liquid Foundation
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @Shineeeey, You can also use concealer to cover up and prefer foundation. Foundation under $30SEPHORA COLLECTION Best Skin Ever Li ...read more
@Shineeeey, You can also use concealer to cover up and prefer foundation. Foundation under $30SEPHORA COLLECTION Best Skin Ever Liquid Foundation LYS Beauty Triple Fix Serum Foundation Charlotte Tilbury Mini Hollywood Flawless Filter ConcealersLYS Beauty Triple Fix Brightening Concealer NARS Mini Radiant Creamy Concealer
New Post in Beauty Confidential
Lashes
  • C87538C4-8214-447F-9E8E-EA34A6CDFBE6.jpeg
Ambassador Curated
What are you wearing today Pt2
|
Re: What are you wearing today Pt2
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: On me it didn't last as long as any of my favorites, I got a couple of hours in and felt like it had disappeared completely @Cooki ...read more
On me it didn't last as long as any of my favorites, I got a couple of hours in and felt like it had disappeared completely @CookieGirl1 I was happy to see it faded smoothly and evenly without any wierdness. But I'm glad I threw it in my bag to tag along with me, I needed to touch it up throughout the day.
Lovely Lips🌸
|
Re: Lovely Lips🌸
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @Sckrilaxx it's definitely spicy! ...read more
@Sckrilaxx it's definitely spicy!
Ambassador Curated
2024 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!
|
Re: 2024 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!
GO-GETTER I INSIDER
Reply: I am reading all the scents and each one I’m reading I’m like I want that one and then it goes to oh and maybe that one to and bey ...read more
I am reading all the scents and each one I’m reading I’m like I want that one and then it goes to oh and maybe that one to and beyond, such beautiful scents, I’ve been looking for a mist too thanks for sharing @danielledanielle 🫶✨
Pan It! - 2024 Challenge
|
Re: Pan It! - 2024 Challenge
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Excellent progress @jaaayp !! I’ll be curious to see which make up items you choose to pan! I always find makeup so much harder th ...read more
Excellent progress @jaaayp !! I’ll be curious to see which make up items you choose to pan! I always find makeup so much harder than other products!
218,757 Posts