From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Beauty Confidential

Beauty Confidential

• 117914 Members
  • 3096 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

Beauty secrets are for sharing. Discover the latest beauty news and launches from trending brands.

Beauty secrets are for sharing. Discover the latest beauty news and launches from trending brands.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Beauty Confidential
Ambassador Curated
What are you wearing today Pt2
|
Re: What are you wearing today Pt2
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @CynthieLu I was initially so intrigued by the PAT McGRATH LABS Dramatique Mega Lip Pencil formula--I was hoping that it would jus ...read more
@CynthieLu I was initially so intrigued by the PAT McGRATH LABS Dramatique Mega Lip Pencil formula--I was hoping that it would just kind of be a bigger version of her lip liners, which I LOVE for their lasting power--but after watching some reviews it would appear that they truly are more of a satin-matte crayon/lipstick that doesn't necessarily have that same longevity as the liners. That being said, I love the colors in the range and I'll be interested to hear how you end up liking the one you chose!
Recent images from this conversation
Ambassador Curated
2024 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!
|
Re: 2024 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @itsfi Thanks for the helpful info! I didn't realize her products were available to Canada. I am looking forward to hearing how yo ...read more
@itsfi Thanks for the helpful info! I didn't realize her products were available to Canada. I am looking forward to hearing how you like the blush. Pausing no/low buys are fun!
Pan It! - 2024 Challenge
|
Re: Pan It! - 2024 Challenge
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @itsfi I haven’t found one I love to be set on it forever. But right now I am using JVN Complete Pre-Wash Scalp & Hair Strengthen ...read more
@itsfi I haven’t found one I love to be set on it forever. But right now I am using JVN Complete Pre-Wash Scalp & Hair Strengthening Treatment Oil 1.7 oz / 50 ml I like it. I feel like my scalp isn’t dry and feels nice. But I think there may only be room for one scalp serum in my stash. I think the OUAI Hydrating Scalp Serum for Healthy, Fuller Looking Hair 2 oz / 60 mL is the one that wins. Since I have super thin hair I have to make sure I get all the oil out of my scalp is greasy and it’s hard to hide. But maybe I haven’t found the right one yet. I have use the Fable and mane one but the scent was almost to strong for me. And I put it in before bed and wash in the morning. So the strong scent was a bit more than I like. I do like Drunk Elephant T.L.C. Happi Scalp™ Scrub 6.0 oz/ 180 mL i feel like it really cleanses my scalp too but can leave it a little dry. Hmmm more research needed 😊
Beauty Pet Peeves 2
|
Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2
NEWCOMER II INSIDER
Reply: For sure 100% agree!
For sure 100% agree!
New Post in Beauty Confidential
Loose powder, bronzer, skin care
hi! Im new to the makeup community and wanted to get a loose powder from Huda beauty and bronzer (not sure from what brand) but do ...read more
hi! Im new to the makeup community and wanted to get a loose powder from Huda beauty and bronzer (not sure from what brand) but don't know what shade to get. My foundation color is 300 from fenty and my concealer is natural beige from too faced. For skincare products my face is a mix of both dry and oily, I wanted to get something to help repair my skin damage due to me lifeguarding for a long amount of hours creating dark spots and having hyper pigmentation. Thank you!
Brow Gel!
|
Re: Brow Gel!
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Hi I used to use the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Waterproof, Smudge Proof Brow Pomade Dark Brown when I swam and wanted them ...read more
Hi👋 I used to use the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Waterproof, Smudge Proof Brow Pomade Dark Brown when I swam and wanted them to stay all day in and out of water. With my medium thickness eyebrows I can never see a difference in laminating them.
Suggestions for eyeshadow palettes
|
Re: Suggestions for eyeshadow palettes
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: @Estephs03 Then maybe the HUDA BEAUTY Nude Obsessions Eyeshadow Palette Nude MediumLooking for something simpler, Urban Decay Nake ...read more
@Estephs03 Then maybe the HUDA BEAUTY Nude Obsessions Eyeshadow Palette Nude MediumLooking for something simpler, Urban Decay Naked2 Basics Eyeshadow Palette Naked Basics 2 And last one, tarte Tartelette™ Amazonian Clay Matte Eyeshadow Palette Hope this helps!
Does anybody have any lipgloss recommendations?
|
Re: Does anybody have any lipgloss recommendations?
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Hello! I would definitely recommend the milk makeup odyssey lip oil gloss (I use the shade voyage - blackberry), or the tower 28 l ...read more
Hello! I would definitely recommend the milk makeup odyssey lip oil gloss (I use the shade voyage - blackberry), or the tower 28 lip sos (I prefer the clear shade instead of the tinted). Both seem to stay on pretty long for me without being too sticky but looking cute and hydrating!
Liquid Foundation
|
Re: Liquid Foundation
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @Shineeeey, You can also use concealer to cover up and prefer foundation. Foundation under $30SEPHORA COLLECTION Best Skin Ever Li ...read more
@Shineeeey, You can also use concealer to cover up and prefer foundation. Foundation under $30SEPHORA COLLECTION Best Skin Ever Liquid Foundation LYS Beauty Triple Fix Serum Foundation Charlotte Tilbury Mini Hollywood Flawless Filter ConcealersLYS Beauty Triple Fix Brightening Concealer NARS Mini Radiant Creamy Concealer
New Post in Beauty Confidential
Lashes
  • C87538C4-8214-447F-9E8E-EA34A6CDFBE6.jpeg
218,794 Posts