Answer
angiepie
BBCream
Hello Girls! I am interested in feedback and opinions on BBCreams. Dr.Jart WaterFuse, Dr.Jart Brown Tube, Smashbox, TooFaced, Dior, Missha and Clinique.. I have tried Dr.Jart Blue Tube 3/5, Dr.Jart Brown Tube 4/5, TooFaced 2/5 (on 1-5 Stars MyOpinion) I am more interested in knowing if anyone has tried and thoughts of Missha BBCream. I placed an order with Missha online today. I have heard on several Beauty sites that Missha and Dr.Jart are Great. Any opinions? ThankYou! AngieB.
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
jacinta7990
Answered
(0) Hearts

I am in LOVE with the Dr. Jart+ Premium bb Cream (Gold tube).  As I've gotten into my mid-30s I've been having a more difficult time finding a foundation that will work for my skin -- something that matches my skin, looks natural, evens skin tone, and covers minor blemishes without looking cakey or settling into the few fine lines that are starting to develop.  After testing a drop of the Dr. Jart+ Premium on my hand at Sephora, I bought it on a fluke knowing I could return it if it didn't work.

Well, I am never going back to foundation.  This stuff makes my skin look luminous!  Radiant!  I get complimented on my skin now and I've never had compliment-worthy skin.  Out of curiosity, I got a sample of the Dr. jart+ Detox (black label) today and can't wait to try that.  I've also ordered Missha Perfect Cover and am looking forward to trying that.  

For reference, I am MUFE HD 118, MAC NC20/25(?).

Question Stats
  • 2 answers
  • 2 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • jacinta7990
    • angiepie
    • janinebt