From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Acne-Prone Skin

Acne-Prone Skin

• 98343 Members
  • 5573 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

Share acne-fighting tips for all things involving active breakouts, scarring, and discoloration.

Share acne-fighting tips for all things involving active breakouts, scarring, and discoloration.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Post in Acne-Prone Skin
Question for someone else
What is best for skin that breaks out very easily and constantly? I'm asking for someone else who wears makeup and wants something ...read more
What is best for skin that breaks out very easily and constantly? I'm asking for someone else who wears makeup and wants something that covers very well to where they don't feel like they have to wear a ton of foundation just to try and cover up the acne
My child asked me if there is such thing as a sunscreen that also treats acne
My child is trying to reduce the number of steps to get ready in the morning and asked if there was a product that was both sunscr ...read more
My child is trying to reduce the number of steps to get ready in the morning and asked if there was a product that was both sunscreen and acne treatment. Not a sunscreen that's just acne friendly, but that treats acne. I told them I had never heard of such a thing but would see what I could find. They're only nine but already dealing with a good amount of forehead acne. Thanks for thoughts!
New Reply in Acne-Prone Skin
Clogged Pores
|
Re: Clogged Pores
FRESH FACE I INSIDER
Reply: @SelahhManseau You can try double cleansing, its a good way to unclog pores. Use an oil based cleanser first and emulsify (that ju ...read more
@SelahhManseau You can try double cleansing, its a good way to unclog pores. Use an oil based cleanser first and emulsify (that just means adding water to your hands and making it lather) it before massaging it into your face. Then rinse your face and go back in with a water based cleanser. After double cleansing, you can apply your toner and other serums or creams or exfoliants like normal before moisturizing. Just be sure to be consistent in your routine!
What skincare helps with acne?
Hi Ive been looking at skincare routines for acne. I've been looking at products like cleansers for acne, toner for acne, serums f ...read more
Hi Ive been looking at skincare routines for acne. I've been looking at products like cleansers for acne, toner for acne, serums for acne, moisturizers for acne. I just need some good products for fighting acne and a good skincare routine
Hyperpigmentation
|
Re: Hyperpigmentation
NEWCOMER III INSIDER
Reply: The Tower 28 Beauty SOS Daily Rescue Facial Spray 4 oz/ 120 mL helped me so much with my hyper pigmentation. ...read more
The Tower 28 Beauty SOS Daily Rescue Facial Spray 4 oz/ 120 mL helped me so much with my hyper pigmentation.
REDNESS
|
Re: REDNESS
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: No I cleansed my face , use a pimple patch then left it on over night I took them off cleaned again put some blemish serum on my f ...read more
No I cleansed my face , use a pimple patch then left it on over night I took them off cleaned again put some blemish serum on my face then ended it with some moisturizer.
Recent images from this conversation
Acné
Quel produit on peut utiliser pour enlever le taches et l’acné
Quel produit on peut utiliser pour enlever le taches et l’acné
Drunk elephant gift ideas
FaceSkin beautiful
FaceSkin beautiful
Paula's Choice Exfoliator
Love it! Recommended using once a week for kids and twice a week for adults! It exfoliates so well 🙂
Love it! Recommended using once a week for kids and twice a week for adults! It exfoliates so well 🙂
  • 1000002208.jpg
SPF Foundation for Summer!
|
Re: SPF Foundation for Summer!
NEWCOMER III INSIDER
Reply: omg that sucks!!! sorry😭
omg that sucks!!! sorry😭
18,728 Posts