cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Weekly Wow: August 10th – 16th

Psssst!

This Thursday Sephora is dropping a HOT deal on our site so we’re giving you a sneak peek of what’s coming. Warning: These products will all be 50% off come Thursday, so proceed with caution!

Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kits

Depending on how you like to sculpt you can choose from either a cream or powder formula. Each kit includes six shades total for highlighting and contouring. The palettes range from Light to Deep shades to match all skin tones.

@KatieBT and I had some fun trying out both the cream and powder formulas. Both are great but we were drawn to the formulas that we had more experience with already. So Katie opted for powder, while I stuck to cream. Whether you are a contour pro or newbie (like me) we both agree that Anastasia Contour Kits are a great staple for any beauty routine.ContourRK.JPG

tarte Rainforest of The Sea™ Skin Twinkle Lighting Palette Volume II

This super shimmery (not glittery) highlighting palette is great for everyday looks or can be intensified for a night out. There are a variety of pigmented shades and you can play up the intensity to cater to any skin tone. And let us not forget about the mermaid-friendly packaging 🙂I used Candlelight. @KatieBT used DaylightI used Candlelight. @KatieBT used Daylight

stila Eyes Are the Window™ Shadow Palettes

The final products going up on Thursday are stila’s Eyes Are the Window™ Shadow Palettes. Each palette includes 12 super pigmented eyeshadows that range from calming, soft shades to smoky hues that can be mixed and matched and worn wet or dry. We swatched the Spirit Palette, which is full of mattes and shimmers. Jane created her look using kitten, oasis, wheat, jezebel, and pigalle. I used kitten, jezebel, oasis, and golightly.Jane created her look using kitten, oasis, wheat, jezebel, and pigalle. I used kitten, jezebel, oasis, and golightly.

This is not a drill! Starting on Thursday, August 10th, these will all be up on Sephora.com for half off! Prices will go back up after one week so try to purchase by August 16th if you’re interested! These products will also be available in-store at all Sephora US locations if you want to check them out in person.

Which Weekly Wow deal do you want to snag? Show & tell!

Re: Weekly Wow: August 10th – 16th

Hi i dont see the thu weekly deals, both in the app or online pls help

@mztm

Sephora runs on Pacific time, so I wouldn't expect anything for at least 30 more minutes. ☺️

@mztm

Check back tomorrow! 😄

RE: Re: Weekly Wow: August 10th – 16th

Still nothing pls tag me if you see 😁

The flash deals remind me of what Ulta does, but in a good way! I'm really glad Sephora is offering deals now 🙂

Thank You! These are some really good products and deals ☺️ Can't wait for them to come on the website Thursday. 

Wooow such a great deals!!!  

IMG_0102.JPG

@RachelBT, @KatieBT:  This is a fun way to break up the standard schedule of sales! Looking forward to the weekly offerings ahead! 🙂

Omg that's crazy. I hope this sale is available to Canadians. I actually wanted to try the ABH cream contour palette!

Thank you @RachelBT! Will the sale price apply to Canada (at least online) as well?

@RachelBT @KatieBT I think it's safe today that the sale beginning today won't be available for Canadians, since the items are still listed at full-price for us. But can you confirm whether Sephora intends to include Sephora.ca in the sales in the coming weeks? 

It's neat to hear from you about new features coming to Sephora, but it's disappointing to wait for the new feature only to find out it won't be available for Canada! It would be great if you could confirm whether or not we can look forward to Weekly Wow coming to Canada in the near future.

It seems we've been left out a lot lately and every time we have questions about things like this we aren't provided with an answer... just ignored.

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos4
  • ContourRK.JPG
  • I used Candlelight. @KatieBT used Daylight
  • Jane created her look using kitten, oasis, wheat, jezebel, and pigalle. I used kitten, jezebel, oasis, and golightly.
  • IMG_0102.JPG
testing