cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

The May Favorites Thread 2019!

May_Favorites.jpg

Can you all believe itโ€™s already time for another monthly favorites thread?! It feels like just yesterday we were sharing our April must-haves. We love learning about the products other beauty lovers have been enjoying to most each month and weโ€™re so excited to see which hair, skincare, fragrance, and makeup products you used the most during the month of May. As always, whether the products are new, a faithful holy-grail, or maybe just a favorite you rediscovered, we are here for it and want to know about it!

Iโ€™ll get the party started. Here are my May favorites:

Which products were your May faves? Show & tell!

Tags:

The May Favorites Thread 2019!

The month goes by so fast.. but, it allows another list of favorites to boost! I can say Jack Black's lip balm has become my holy grail lip balm. Also, Lancome's Tient Idole is now my current OG foundation and Fenty Beauty's lip stunna has to be the most long lasting lip product I've used (and I've used many!).

Re: The May Favorites Thread 2019!

@jdorevsty  Teint Idole is amazing, isnโ€™t it? I find it so balanced and also nourishing to my skin. Itโ€™s one of my all-time faves. 

Oh, and I also love the line of Teint Idole colour correctors. Theyโ€™re the best Iโ€™ve tried. 

Some favorites since the month is almost over - this is what has been making my skin happy this May!

Mayfaves.jpg

Spoiler

Ohhhhh I just hot the Summer Fridays Jet Lag Mask and I plan to try it tonight!  I suspect will probably want to get the R&R mask after that!๐Ÿ’—  @eshoe 

Oooh I have Jet Lag but havenโ€™t tried it yet, @Tamara76. Itโ€™s got some great ingredients, too!

That Summer Fridays R + R Mask is my favorite mask in their line @eshoe! My skin loves the hydration it gives.

I can see why you love it, @itsfi, itโ€™s such a lovely mask in every way.

Have been eyeing that Laneige Moisture Cream for a while now. Thanks for the recommendation, @eshoe

Itโ€™s got a nice gel-like texture @GeorginaBT, will be so good for my now normal-dry skin this summer!

there are so many new masks I want to try @eshoe. biossan...

there are so many new masks I want to try @eshoe. biossance is a couple of them ๐Ÿ˜…

Re: there are so many new masks I want to try @eshoe. biossan...

Iโ€™ve been wanting to try out a Biossance Mask for awhile now @lmaster somehow I ended up with two๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

Are u joking @eshoe ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Yep couldnโ€™t decide between the Rose Hydration and the Tea Tree so I bought both @lmaster๐Ÿ˜„ I destashed my Origins Retexturizing Rose clay mask not too long ago and need to replace it with a good detox mask. So far so good!

Ooooooo I thought you meant you had 2 of the same one @eshoe ahhhhh 

Ha ha, nope @lmaster! Just indecisiveness that resulted in a couple of different new masks๐Ÿ˜‰

@eshoe at least we now they will get put to good use ๐Ÿ˜

@eshoe - I've been liking the Biossance Detox Mask too. Haven't really used it as a full face mask, but I absolutely luv it as an overnight spot treatment. It's been great at calming and reducing red spots and clogged pores.

Just reporting back, @gymgirl2 - it worked amazing. Reduced the inflammation and they are almost gone now. Thank you!

Yayyyy, I'm glad it worked for you @eshoe 

I basically bought it blind as well during the VIB sale, and it's been such a good find.

Love when random purchases like that work out in your favor @gymgirl2 ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

I am going to try it as a spot treatment, @gymgirl2 - I could use it tonight! Thanks for the tip๐Ÿ˜‰

Conversation Stats
Photos27
  • May_Favorites.jpg
  • may 2019 faves
  • FDBD9AD3-1234-4E1D-9B4F-E3F45A778760.jpeg
  • D9E4B617-C39B-4CFC-8B9C-72BB18D690E0.jpeg
  • 20190525_162328.jpg
  • May favorites, part 1.
  • L: pressed Dark Matter shadow (from a palette). R: Dark Matter pigment (from Dark Star kit).
  • May favorites, part 2.
  • mayfaves.jpg
  • Mayfaves.jpg
  • 00000PORTRAIT_00000_BURST20190531161349921.jpg
  • 8B703FED-F9D9-4DF6-A158-DB20A10B6D02.jpeg
  • @glowrecipe
  • May Favorites
testing