cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

The May Favorites Thread 2019!

May_Favorites.jpg

Can you all believe it’s already time for another monthly favorites thread?! It feels like just yesterday we were sharing our April must-haves. We love learning about the products other beauty lovers have been enjoying to most each month and we’re so excited to see which hair, skincare, fragrance, and makeup products you used the most during the month of May. As always, whether the products are new, a faithful holy-grail, or maybe just a favorite you rediscovered, we are here for it and want to know about it!

I’ll get the party started. Here are my May favorites:

Which products were your May faves? Show & tell!

Tags:

Re: RE: The May Favorites Thread 2019!

@sydtomato I need to go find where I put my Lanolips balm !  Thanks for the reminder to pull it out!

RE: Re: RE: The May Favorites Thread 2019!

of course! they are so good, cant believe I haven’t tried it until this month @missjeanie

great set of favs! @sydtomato

great set of favs! @sydtomato

Re: RE: The May Favorites Thread 2019!

That highlight looks absolutely stunning, @sydtomato.  NIce picks for the month :).

Re: The May Favorites Thread 2019!

@lmaster I am so obsessed with the Watermelon Mist!  It smells amazing and it is so refreshing!💗

@lmaster, as soon as I get through a couple more mists, I'm all over that GR watermelon one! It smells amazing!! 🙂

@lmaster  I tried the watermelon mist in-store and loved it. I do want to finish some of the mists I already own, but that one is next on the list.

@Cyncynn the scent is what sells it for me 😍

I love the farmacy freshen up and PMG fetish eyes too @lmaster!❤️

@faeriegirl idk if I just don't perspire as much as some, but I use Farmacy Freshen Up All-Natural Deodorant 1.7 oz/ 50 g

everyday, today I took a pool completely down in 80 degree weather and cleaned gutters out and was climbing up and down and did not have any odor 

My favorites haven't changed much in the last couple of months, but while I was cleaning out my makeup stash, I found some unopened old staple items that I had been hoarding. So, I opened Urban Decay Cannonball Ultra Waterproof Mascara Black and Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion Original and remembered why I stocked up when I caught them on sale of when there was a good promo--these are perfect for the rainy, humid, 90+ degree temperatures I've been experiencing here.

@txcatx I feel your pain regarding the hot, humid, swampy weather!  The UD Primer Potion is one of my holy grails!💗

Random story, back when I first started really using makeup, I purchased Cannonball without thinking about what waterproof meant.  It wouldn't wash off that night (of course as I wasn't using a proper makeup remover!) and I freaked out and returned it.  It was the first thing I'd ever returned and I still have guilt about it.  It worked great, I was the problem! Anyway, I'm glad you posted this @txcatx and brought back that silly memory!

@txcatx  A YouTuber I watch (frmheadtotoe) used to talk about the Cannonball mascara in her favourites videos a lot! I’ll have to try this one out now that you’ve reminded me 🙂

@Guessgal I bought my first tube of that mascara years ago because all the Asian American YouTube makeup people I watched used that mascara! It's really great for summer.

Oh really?! Yaaay twinsies! @txcatx 🤗

@Guessgal @txcatx Ohhhhhh I have to try this!!

Trying not to re-list previous months’ favorites this time. Let’s see... 

May favorites, part 1.May favorites, part 1.

Spoiler

Also: 

May favorites, part 2.May favorites, part 2.

Spoiler

@WinglessOne  I had that mascara in my stash and had never tried it. I wore it today and it is indeed fantastic for the bottom lashes.

Thanks for sharing!

the ND blush is gorgeous on you @WinglessOne

the ND blush is gorgeous on you @WinglessOne
1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos27
  • May_Favorites.jpg
  • may 2019 faves
  • FDBD9AD3-1234-4E1D-9B4F-E3F45A778760.jpeg
  • D9E4B617-C39B-4CFC-8B9C-72BB18D690E0.jpeg
  • 20190525_162328.jpg
  • May favorites, part 1.
  • L: pressed Dark Matter shadow (from a palette). R: Dark Matter pigment (from Dark Star kit).
  • May favorites, part 2.
  • mayfaves.jpg
  • Mayfaves.jpg
  • 00000PORTRAIT_00000_BURST20190531161349921.jpg
  • 8B703FED-F9D9-4DF6-A158-DB20A10B6D02.jpeg
  • @glowrecipe
  • May Favorites
testing