cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

The June Favorites Thread

Header.jpg

It’s the best time of the month, time to talk about our monthly favorites! We love hearing about Community members’ holygrails and we’re so excited to know which hair, skincare, fragrance, and/or makeup products you’ve been reaching for most in June. We are starting this thread for you all to share new treasures, trusted holygrails, rediscovered old loves … we want to know it all!

Here are my June favorites:

What products were your June faves? Show and please tell! 🙂 

Re: The June Favorites Thread

That’s ND palette is so pretty @jen81! Nice job redeeming reward points for it! 💗💕

@jen81  I love the kate product too. It feels so great and I love how it makes my face feel so clean.

I wish super goop was easily accessible in Canada, would love to try their products!

Great favorites @jen81. I smelled that Fresh face cream in store and it. smelled. INCREDIBLE! Good to hear you like the Supergoop CC cream, too, as I've been looking for a good CC/BB! 

@jen81 I’m looking for a cc cream but many seem to dark even in the lightest shade. What is your general foundation shade/how would you classify your skin tone? Thanks!

@ShortErica  I’m pretty pale. For comparison I have used Armani luminous silk in shade 2, lancome teinte idole in 110 c. Bareminerals tinted moisturizer in opal. None of these are an exact match but are good enough. I would say I have a cool undertone to neutral undertone. 

@ShortErica Here is a swatch in sunlight with flash. Top

is CC cream in fair light. Bottom is bareminerals serum concealer on fair. BAREMINERALS - BARESKIN® Complete Coverage Serum Concealer - Fai

D4B9F6D0-2B5C-49BA-9116-E453A344A885.jpeg

Thank you @jen81!

Oh no @jen81, I don't see a picture. I appreciate this reference. I think I'm s pretty neutral undertone.

@ShortEricaI like physicians formula organic cc cream - there's only 2 colors, but the 'light' is pretty light.  I also have one by juice beauty, I forget what it's called, and I haven't tried it yet, but one of the reviews said it's the same color as 'fairly light' in bareminerals, which is what I wear, so that's one reason I got it as it seems hard to find a match - usually 'fair' is too light, and 'light' is too dark...lol.

Thanks for the comparison @treestar86. Despite sunscreen I’ve added a bit of color and am not as fair as I normally am. Hopefully more cc products are workable and not too dark now.

@jen81 I love the BareMinerals Bareskin Concealer. It's super lightweight and provides great coverage. I also use it as a foundation as well! <333

Glitter Sunscreen

My new favorite accessory 😍

IMG_20190630_133607677_HDR.jpg

Bare Republic Mineral Sunscreen Lotion Diamond Dust and Sunshine & Glitter Sea Star Sparkle Mermaid Glitter Sunscreen

Both of these are pretty sparkly, especially the S&G, so I like to put on a full base coat of plain sunscreen, then just use a little dab of one or the other for some shine. A pea size amount per arm is still a lot of glitter

Bare Republic is a finer glitter, almost a shimmer, and it's pretty close in color to the Laura Geller Diamond Dust highlighter, that pinky-purple-hint-of-blue shifty tone. Sunshine & Glitter is a chunkier glitter, mostly silver with some pink, green, blue, orange, gold...it's quite the disco ball, constantly changing as you move in the light. 

I tried to capture a swatch, but sparkle is incredibly difficult to pick up. I also left these pretty thick to try and pick up more shimmer, so ignore any white cast...they blend out way better than depicted here. Bare Republic on top, Sunshine & Glitter starts about halfway down.

IMG_20190630_134058934.jpg

Fun favorites @RGbrown!! 💗

@RGbrownI just got the same holographic sunscreen too! would have gotten the glitter one too if it was on sale...I was thinking the same thing also, of just using a little on top of regular sunscreen, or when need to reapply, using a spray on top, so hopefully it wouldn't disturb the glitter, and make it go farther...

@RGbrown wow that’s so pretty!!! 

That shimmer looks so pretty @RGbrown!

oooooo I'm loving a good shimmer @RGbrown

oooooo I'm loving a good shimmer @RGbrown

Not new to be but I've been wearing my Viseart Tryst Eyeshadow Palette 0.49 oz/ 14 g

most days recently. The colors are perfect for a soft summer look!

I am thinking of picking up the VISEART - Liaison Eyeshadow Palette for the fall.

These are beautiful @curlychiquita! 💗

@curlychiquita Both are beautiful palettes. I'm especially loving the colors in Tryst - I've been all about pinks lately. If you pick up Liaison I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Conversation Stats
Photos22
  • Header.jpg
  • Highlight, conceal, set.
  • WHY, MAC. WHY.
  • I’m surprised they both work so well for me!
  • A7E58926-EB94-4EE0-9874-E48CEB69B7EA.jpeg
  • June 2019 Favorites
  • june faves makeup 19.jpeg
  • june faves 19 body-hair-skin.jpeg
  • 2502CDB9-E136-48ED-AECB-0B0FD7FD6EF8.jpeg
  • IMG_20190630_134058934.jpg
  • IMG_20190630_133607677_HDR.jpg
  • 787CA825-3577-4B86-9DC1-19538602238F.jpeg
  • Screenshot_20190701-223650.png
  • 20190702_230840.jpg
  • D4B9F6D0-2B5C-49BA-9116-E453A344A885.jpeg
testing