cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

The June Favorites Thread

Header.jpg

It’s the best time of the month, time to talk about our monthly favorites! We love hearing about Community members’ holygrails and we’re so excited to know which hair, skincare, fragrance, and/or makeup products you’ve been reaching for most in June. We are starting this thread for you all to share new treasures, trusted holygrails, rediscovered old loves … we want to know it all!

Here are my June favorites:

What products were your June faves? Show and please tell! 🙂 

RE: The June Favorites Thread

My new absolutely favorite find this month are Lancôme LAbsolu Lacquers!! Rose Talisman is the most gorgeous shade and it lasts all day! Loooooove!!!!

Re: RE: The June Favorites Thread

Ooooh, haven't tried LANCôME - L'Absolu Lacquer@MamaMer!! Rose Talisman looks stunning; Infra Rose looks like it would be right up my alley. 🙂 Thanks for sharing~ 

Re: The June Favorites Thread

Just a couple of favorites this month -

Natasha Denona Sunrise Palette - This is such a great little palette! I liked how it’s smaller than her other 15 pan palettes and therefore a more affordable option for people. I’ve used it for low-key looks and brighter looks. It’s been a lot of fun to play with. 

By Rosie Jane Leila Lou - Such a fresh, light, and beautiful fragrance. It’s so perfect for early summer as the weather warms up. I love how it totally reminds me of a relaxed, sunny afternoon with notes of grass and white florals, but it’s just sweet enough to not smell like lawn clippings. 

Stop it already with the Sunrise palette!! 😩😅 Please don't say it's great... I'm trying my darn hardest to hold off until it makes sense for me to buy 😅😅😅.  But seriously, it's good to know you and others love it so!  *thank goodness it's not LE* @alexasteph 

I've been eyeing that Natasha Denona palette @alexasteph... you're tempting me! 😉 Thanks for sharing your faves.

I love Leila Lou @alexasteph, you described it perfectly! 

RE: The June Favorites Thread

@GeorginaBT! Hi. My vote is f Jacobs Matte Gel Eye Pencil in Whirlpool. It is such a fun summer (and every season, if you like) color, it is has strong staying power. If you want to go swimming in the salt water, just layer it over a strong eye base and your eyes will look exactly as they did before your swim! I ❤️ it!

Re: RE: The June Favorites Thread

Oooh, great tip @6come6! This will definitely come in handy this summer - thank you for sharing! 🙂 

@GeorginaBT here are my favorites

Natasha Denona Sunrise Eyeshadow Palette 0.67 oz/ 19.25g

GUERLAIN - Terracotta Bronzing Face Palette

PATRICK TA Major Glow Lip Shine She's Expensive

BECCA - Glow Lip Gloss - Champagne Crème

REN CLEAN SKINCARE - AHA Smart Renewal Body Serum

MAC Fix+ Summer Scents

Chantecaille Emotion blush 

Oooh, Chantecaille Emotion is such a pretty blush @SportyGirly125! 🙂 I'm having a hard time deciding on which of the Patrick Ta glosses I want to try first - why do I have a feeling I'll end up getting all three? lol! 

@itsfi I got She’s an influencer and she’s Expensive

That Patrick Ta lip shine looks stunning @SportyGirly125, thanks for the recommendation! Also looking to try more REN products - loving REN Clean Skincare Ready Steady Glow Daily AHA Tonic 8.5 oz / 250 mL since purchasing last month. 

@GeorginaBT I have to check that item out 

@GeorginaBT I bought Smashbox Cover Shot Eye Palette in Minimalist https://www.sephora.com/product/cover-shot-eye-palettes-P19267373

Neutral with some gold.  I was pleasantly surprised by how much I liked it.

This palette has beautiful shades @greeneyedgirl107!! I feel like I cannot have enough neutral options when it comes to shadows. 

The June Favorites Thread

@GeorginaBT love your choices!!

Thanks, @lmaster!! Can't wait to hear your favorites as well. 😄 

My holy grail this month has been the NATASHA DENONA - Mini Nude Eyeshadow Palette 

Its been so great to take on trips with me, and I love how versatile it is. I also love that it is so light weight and does not take up much space when I travel. I also am loving the KVD Beauty Tattoo Liner Vegan Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner Trooper

I love how easy it is to apply, and how easy it glides over glitter eyeshadows.

I love that palette @Anastasiya13!

@faeriegirl  Right!!?!! Its amazing, and I just love the quality and how blend-able it is too.

That Natasha Denona palette seems to have every shade I'm after in a palette!! Great recommendation. And yesssss re: the KVD liner. Heart 

Conversation Stats
Photos22
  • Header.jpg
  • Highlight, conceal, set.
  • WHY, MAC. WHY.
  • I’m surprised they both work so well for me!
  • A7E58926-EB94-4EE0-9874-E48CEB69B7EA.jpeg
  • June 2019 Favorites
  • june faves makeup 19.jpeg
  • june faves 19 body-hair-skin.jpeg
  • 2502CDB9-E136-48ED-AECB-0B0FD7FD6EF8.jpeg
  • IMG_20190630_134058934.jpg
  • IMG_20190630_133607677_HDR.jpg
  • 787CA825-3577-4B86-9DC1-19538602238F.jpeg
  • Screenshot_20190701-223650.png
  • 20190702_230840.jpg
  • D4B9F6D0-2B5C-49BA-9116-E453A344A885.jpeg
testing