Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

The February Favorites Thread

Am I alone in thinking that January felt like a three-month saga? February flew right on by and, somehow, is already coming to a close! In honor of the end of another month, I am starting this thread so you can start to collect your thoughts and share your February favorite beauty products. 

These can be new favorite products or your daily holy grails... Whatever you were loving in February is fair game! Think about your favorite fragrance, go-to makeup, the best skin care products, your hair routine, and body care too! I will be sure to update below with my favorites after I finish my (long) list 🙂 

Which products were your February favorites? Let us know in the comments!

Re: The February Favorites Thread

After trying in store a couple times and getting a sample, I bit the bullet and bought the Jo Malone Nectarine Blossom and Honey.  For some reason I can't tag it.  It's lovely and smells like fresh peaches and lasts all day.  I'm in love.

I started using Biossance's mist as a standalone or precursor to the YTTP Superberry Sleep Mask before bed.  Alone or with Superberry it is lightweight, hydrating and feels nice on my face.  It doesn't sting my eyes and is quite the pleasant surprise. So much of what I use is fragrance free and it does have a natural rose smell to it that lingers for a bit so I use it sparingly in the evening at home. (I am fragrance sensitive).
Biossance Squalane + Hyaluronic Toning Mist 2.53 oz / 75 mL

Youth To The People Superberry Hydrate + Glow Dream Night Cream + Mask with Vitamin C 2 oz / 59 ml

Late to my own party! Here are my February favorites 🙂 Will tag everything soon, mobile tagging isn’t the best experience (don’t worry, we are working on this!)21671AEC-78F3-41CF-A763-43FD846E9830.jpeg

BD38F0BF-066A-4F04-9237-52C0A328F630.jpeg

@danielledanielle yes you do! That brush is my new, favorite baby 😄

Fun!!!

Here are my Feb. Faves!60315965-9A81-459B-BF64-52B71B579FB3.jpeg

1. Diorific Vernis Nail Polish in 760 Triomphe.

2. Sunday Riley Auto Correct Eye Cream.

3. Kaja Heart Melter in Too Hot (Thank you, @TeamBIC ❤️).

4. Scandic Beauty Mjuk Smooth Resurfacing Serum (gifted)

5. Sol de Janeiro Coco Cabana Cream.

6. Pure & Mine CustomShampoo (gifted).

7. Gerard Cosmetics Slay All Day Peach Setting Spray.

8. Physician’s Formula Butter Eyeshadow Palette in Tropical Days.

9. Natasha Denona Bloom Blush & Glow Palette.

10. Dermelect Peptide Infused Nail Color in What a Gem (Gifted)

11. Gerard Cosmetics Glitter Lipstick in Hollywood Boulevard.

12. Truly Organic Unicorn Fruit Body Butter.

13. Enovu Bakery Spun Sugar Candle.

14. Kandee Johnson x Purlisse Orange Creamsicle Body Wash (gifted by @pixiedust2 in the Galentine Exchange - thank you!💜).

15. Coco and Eve Like a Virgin Hair Mask

@Tamara76 Love this beautiful product spread. Love that Kaja made your list!! 

Awww thank you so much, @KatieBT !  I love how moisturizing the Kaja Heart Melter Lip Gloss Stick 04 Be Mine

is, plus it is sentimental since it was an awesome Galentine’s Day gift!  Thanks again!❤️

So many beautiful favorites here @Tamara76!  The Dior nail polish is gorgeous 🤩 - that is going on my list; hope it’s not LE. Love your photo! 

Thank you so much, @itsfi !  I got my nail polish at Macy’s - I hope you can still find it!!!❤️❤️❤️

@Tamara76  Your pictures are always so gorgeous! I second the love on the Kaja Heart Melter Lip Gloss Stick 01 Too Hot

Aww thank you, @gonerogue !💗

Here are my favs, some were new to me, others not so new:

- Kate Somerville Goat Milk Moisturizing Cleanser, this one is new to me. Very gentle and nice!

- Jimmy Choo L'Eau Eau de Toilette, this is a new perfume find for me. Fun and flowery, this is better for spring, but I liked it in February.

- Eos Lip Balm in Pomegranate Raspberry, another lip balm that I use all the time.

- Nars Lipglide in Spike, love the formula, so easy to use!

- Lorac Pro Matte Palette, small, all matte palette. Easy to use, and compact.

- Lipstick Queen Lipstick in Mauve, this is one of my favorite lipsticks.

- Black Dahlia Nail Lacquer in Blue Ginger.

- Mac Retro Lipstick, muted peachy pinky brown, really nice for winter.

ff.jpg

Love the NARS lippie @ABC345; the color looks so pretty. Kate Somerville Goat Milk moisturizer is a favorite of mine and I’ve heard great things about the cleanser too. I have one coming and am looking forward to using it.

@itsfi, thank you! I like those Nars lip glides, and this one has a particularly nice color. I haven't tried the Kate Somerville Goat Milk moisturizer yet, I am looking forward to trying it. I missed that KS GWP recently that included it. Let me know what you think about the cleanser.

Things I enjoyed during the month of February....

DE Retinol Cream

YTTP Adaptogen Cream

Fresh Black Tea Eye Cream

I’ve been sick a lot it seems, so I’ve been focusing more on skincare than makeup.

FRESH - Black Tea Firming and De-Puffing Eye Cream

Youth To The People Adaptogen Deep Moisturizing Cream with Ashwagandha + Reishi 2 oz/ 60 mL

DRUNK ELEPHANT - A-Passioni™ Retinol Cream

Sorry to hear you’ve not been feeling well @PrettyPaint; hope you are on the mend. These are some great skincare items.👍🏼  I’m slowly working on introducing retinols into my routine; I’ll get to the DE one day. 😃

Thank you @itsfi . I have very little retinol experience, but this has seemed pretty gentle so far. I have only been using it like once or twice a week, but I hope to start using a bit more! 

@PrettyPaint  Can you give me a review on that eye cream?  Not sure how long you've been using it, but would love to hear your thoughts.  I'm on the hunt for an eye cream and I'm trying to get as much info and knowledge from BIC as I can.  Thanks!

@sprocketta  I haven’t been using it long enough to report whether it gets rid of fine lines, etc. However, it’s one of the only eye creams that I have used that makes my undereye area actually appear noticeably better. It’s nice and moisturizing, but it’s not so greasy to where I have noticed any milia type issues. It also seems to get rid of some of the puffiness. I also think it works really well under concealer and helps get rid of the cakey look that concealer can sometimes cause. Hope this helps! 🙂 Also, I have extremely sensitive skin and this has caused no issues or irritation. 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos13
  • FEC268BA-A50C-4661-B128-9A902FCE8741.jpeg
  • My February Favorites
  • IMG_20190226_132754.jpg
  • IMG_20190226_135112215.jpg
  • IMG_5257.JPG
  • IMG_2377.jpg
  • Fav skincare- drunk elephant b hydra, dhc deep cleansing oil, Belif moisturizing bomb, drunk elephant la la retro and ren rose centifolia cleansingbalm
  • Makeup favs- by terry sheer expert,Maybelline age rewind, Marc Jacobs velvet noir, by terry hydrapowder, Bite amuse bouche in sake and nars orgasm blush
  • ff.jpg
  • 60315965-9A81-459B-BF64-52B71B579FB3.jpeg
  • 21671AEC-78F3-41CF-A763-43FD846E9830.jpeg
  • BD38F0BF-066A-4F04-9237-52C0A328F630.jpeg
testing