Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

The February Favorites Thread

Am I alone in thinking that January felt like a three-month saga? February flew right on by and, somehow, is already coming to a close! In honor of the end of another month, I am starting this thread so you can start to collect your thoughts and share your February favorite beauty products. 

These can be new favorite products or your daily holy grails... Whatever you were loving in February is fair game! Think about your favorite fragrance, go-to makeup, the best skin care products, your hair routine, and body care too! I will be sure to update below with my favorites after I finish my (long) list 🙂 

Which products were your February favorites? Let us know in the comments!

Re: The February Favorites Thread

Love your photo @txcatx! I didn't know Glossier extended their shade range for the concealer - hmmm.... gonna have to check that out! Beautiful CT lippie! ❤️

@txcatx Loving your favorites and I also love that picture behind the products! So beautiful.

Best,
Rebecca

@txcatxI love that picture in the back.

@Samtian Thanks! I always try to support local artists, and this painting (well, print, because I don't exactly have the budget for her original pieces!) is by one of my favorites.

I totally agree about the lip conditioner @txcatx  got it as a promo and it’s awesome

Great monthly favorites @faeriegirl! ND mini Lila is so pretty! ❤️

@faeriegirl yes to the scrunchies! 

@faeriegirl Thanks for sharing! A couple of the products you like are ones I have on my list to try! 

Best,
Rebecca

Conversation Stats
Photos13
  • FEC268BA-A50C-4661-B128-9A902FCE8741.jpeg
  • My February Favorites
  • IMG_20190226_132754.jpg
  • IMG_20190226_135112215.jpg
  • IMG_5257.JPG
  • IMG_2377.jpg
  • Fav skincare- drunk elephant b hydra, dhc deep cleansing oil, Belif moisturizing bomb, drunk elephant la la retro and ren rose centifolia cleansingbalm
  • Makeup favs- by terry sheer expert,Maybelline age rewind, Marc Jacobs velvet noir, by terry hydrapowder, Bite amuse bouche in sake and nars orgasm blush
  • ff.jpg
  • 60315965-9A81-459B-BF64-52B71B579FB3.jpeg
  • 21671AEC-78F3-41CF-A763-43FD846E9830.jpeg
  • BD38F0BF-066A-4F04-9237-52C0A328F630.jpeg
testing