Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

The February Favorites Thread

Am I alone in thinking that January felt like a three-month saga? February flew right on by and, somehow, is already coming to a close! In honor of the end of another month, I am starting this thread so you can start to collect your thoughts and share your February favorite beauty products. 

These can be new favorite products or your daily holy grails... Whatever you were loving in February is fair game! Think about your favorite fragrance, go-to makeup, the best skin care products, your hair routine, and body care too! I will be sure to update below with my favorites after I finish my (long) list 🙂 

Which products were your February favorites? Let us know in the comments!

Re: The February Favorites Thread

I need to try the rose MAC fix and Kaja!

@faeriegirl The Rose MAC Fix+ is my favorite of the 3 scented ones.  

Thank you @SportyGirly125!❤️

@SpaceLlama  I love English Pear and Freesia! Beautiful for spring. 

@SpaceLlama Amazing products! Thanks for sharing 🙂

Best,
Rebecca

A couple of my favorites this month are:

Tatcha The Dewy Skin Cream Plumping & Hydrating Moisturizer 1.7 oz / 50 mLI bought this one because I enjoy the mist, so why not? I think this may have turned into a HG for me. My skin is always on the dry side but winter makes it worse and this is SO hydrating.

Kate Somerville Liquid ExfoliKate® Triple Acid Resurfacing Treatment 4 oz/ 120 mL

I have been really enjoying this one too! My skin can be a little sensitive to these types of products, but I haven't had any issue and I really feel a big difference after I use it. 

Ooooh, @keelybt, you picked up the new Tatcha cream! I was so tempted to get it, but need to get through some of the moisturizers in my stash first. It's definitely on my list! The Kate Somerville LiquidExfoliKate has been really good for my skin, in terms of texture and toning down some pesky, stubborn sunspots.<3

@itsfi If you are dry, I highly recommend trying it out! 

@keelybt I need to try the Kate Somerville Liquid ExfoliKate® Triple Acid Resurfacing Treatment 4 oz/ 120 mLI love the original so I'm dying to try it! 

Best,

Rebecca 

@RebeccaBT the liquid exfolikate is SO good. Definitely try it!! I have sensitive skin and I’ve been able to use it with no problem (a lot of other AHAs make my face peel, which is SUPER cute😭). Plus it’s a pump which is soooo much better than one of those toner bottles that just has a hole on top because it’s easier to make sure you don’t use too much product 😍

@cianni Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts! I will definitely be giving it a try!

Best,

Rebecca

My February FavoritesMy February Favorites

KORA Organics Noni Glow Radiant Eye Oil .34 oz / 10 mL - fell in love with this last year, but this month I’m trying to increase my sensitive eyes’ tolerance of it. Then I can use it during the day, instead of just at night. 

DR. DENNIS GROSS SKINCARE - Ferulic + Retinol Triple Correction Eye Serum -

I’ve had it since January but haven’t consistently used it, due to a couple rounds of illness. This month I began consistent use. So far, so good! Seriously considering using this as an all-over face serum. 

Kimiko Super Fine Eyebrow Pencil - my new favorite brow pencil. Black Tea is a perfect shade match for me, and I love the drier texture of this pencil. I’ve had this for a while; been using it almost exclusively all month. Recently used my former favorite (Benefit Precisely My Brow Pencil) and the difference was surprising. 😄 

Charlotte Tilbury Legendary Lashes Volume 2 Mascara Black Vinyl Vol 2 - my new favorite mascara. I tested it against Pat McGrath FetishEyes a few days ago and still prefer this one. Gives me the length and volume I want. 

Lipstick Queen Cupid’s Bow lip crayon in Daphne - I love this shade and the Cupid’s Bow demi-matte formula. I have 5 other shades but this one’s my favorite. 

NARS - Blush in 413 Blkr - I’ve had and loved this for a long time. Been using it frequently this month. It’s the perfect vibrant rosy pink shade for me. Like all NARS single blushes I’ve used, this one blends beautifully and lasts all day. 

I definitely need to try the DDG eye serum❤️

Hi @WinglessOne,

Awesome products! Loved reading your thoughts!

Best,
Rebecca 

Both of those palettes are gorgeous!❤️

Those are beautiful palettes @SportyGirly125! ❤️

That Jouer palette looks gorgeous, @SportyGirly125 ! I can see why you love it!

Mine are : 

Something New: 

YVES SAINT LAURENT - Volupté Tint-in-Balm - 12 Try Me Berry

Something I rediscovered

Charlotte Tilbury Goddess Clay Mask 2.54 oz/ 75 mL

Something I repurchased

BLITHE - Vital Treatment Essence for Lifting

That Blithe essence is great @Kim888! It's so hydrating! One of my top essences!

I was just thinking of which products I loved this month, so perfect timing!

FEC268BA-A50C-4661-B128-9A902FCE8741.jpeg

1. AERIN - Rose Lip Conditioner It's light, moisturizing, and smells so nice. 

2. Glossier Stretch Concealer: I'm so glad Glossier released more shades, because while the light shade was perfect for brightening my undereyes, the shade G10 is great for covering redness and acne scars.

3. Charlotte Tilbury lipstick in Super Model: I couldn't resist picking up this limited edition shade, and I've been wearing it almost every day since.

4. MILK MAKEUP - Matte Bronzer This new-to-me bronzer is so easy to blend, and it's great for travel.

5. Nars Man Ray Cheek Palette: I got this palette a couple years ago, but I also got an Hourglass palette from the Rewards Bazaar around the same time, and I kind of forgot about this palette. Now I'm using it at least a few times a week!

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos13
  • FEC268BA-A50C-4661-B128-9A902FCE8741.jpeg
  • My February Favorites
  • IMG_20190226_132754.jpg
  • IMG_20190226_135112215.jpg
  • IMG_5257.JPG
  • IMG_2377.jpg
  • Fav skincare- drunk elephant b hydra, dhc deep cleansing oil, Belif moisturizing bomb, drunk elephant la la retro and ren rose centifolia cleansingbalm
  • Makeup favs- by terry sheer expert,Maybelline age rewind, Marc Jacobs velvet noir, by terry hydrapowder, Bite amuse bouche in sake and nars orgasm blush
  • ff.jpg
  • 60315965-9A81-459B-BF64-52B71B579FB3.jpeg
  • 21671AEC-78F3-41CF-A763-43FD846E9830.jpeg
  • BD38F0BF-066A-4F04-9237-52C0A328F630.jpeg
testing