Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

The 2020 GIF Challenge: That Moment When…

So many of you crack us up with your clever humor and creativity - there have been multiple times I have audibly LOL'ed at one of your posts and gotten that "are you even working?" look from my desk neighbors. We know you have a love for GIFs as a form of expression and we share that affinity for GIF culture. My team and I communicate in GIFs all the time because sometimes GIFs>words amiright? 

Given many of us are spending EXTRA time online, it's fair to say our GIF game has never been stronger, so we're introducing a new game we're calling "That Moment When..."

How it works: We will post different "moments" in our beauty routines, shopping adventures, or everyday lives that could be described in words, but are BETTER described in GIFs. This "moment" will be shared here on this thread for you to react to.

What you'll do: Read the "moment" and come up with your best GIF reaction. Once you've picked your favorite GIF that best applies, share it below in a reply. Be sure to copy and paste or type out the moment you’re reacting to in your reply! These will change over time and if people go back to old comments, we want to make sure your replies make sense. Sharing an example of how to model your replies in a spoiler tab:

Spoiler
That Moment When example.png

UPDATE 5/6: This next "moment when" was shared by the lovely @Kim888 ! We want to see your GIFs for...

That moment when you're trying to get a two-part sheet mask on.

Let the GIF party begin, and feel free to comment back with your own ideas for future “moments” we can highlight!

Old moments will be saved in the spoiler below.

Spoiler

Moment #1: That moment when you get a compliment on the makeup look you spent HOURS perfecting. 2019-4-8-community-thankyou-gif-250x250.gif

If you aren’t familiar with how to upload a GIF I’m sharing some helpful instructions courtesy of @eshoe and @SchylarR in this spoiler tab:

Spoiler

1. Right click on a GIF, select ‘Copy Image Address’ 

2. In your BIC post, click on the camera to add a photo, and select the tab at the top for ‘URL’ and paste the link

On a phone, try saving a GIF as a photo and it should work and upload how you would a normal photo.

Re: The 2020 GIF Challenge: That Moment When…

That moment when I have a zoom meeting 477270C0-D5EF-4A4E-8BCC-7C5903D6A31F.gif

Making just isn't my thing. I've never tried a 2 part sheet mask, so, ummm...200w (1).gif

That moment when you're trying to get a two-part sheet mask on.85DF6EEA-391D-4A0E-A498-67E58D1D6190.gif

Hahaha! 😂 Love this @Beadshopgirl

Hi BIC! We have a new "moment when" courtesy of our very own @Kim888 ! We want to see your GIFs for...

That moment when you're trying to get a two-part sheet mask on.

Be sure to reply to the original post with your GIF reaction to this moment. If you have an idea for a "moment when" we could highlight in the future (like this!), please share your ideas in the comments. 

A3D7FC14-1D09-465D-BA81-B1FD7BE0D4C7.gif

@KatieBT @Kim888 That moment you’re trying to get a two part mask on?  Everytime without fail.  

@KatieBT @Kim888  The moment you're trying to get a two part face mask on:  Just 2 possible reactions!!🤦‍♀️The twitch could become permanent!The twitch could become permanent!

Couldn't get it off fast enough!Couldn't get it off fast enough!

That moment when you discover a product that may very well turn into a HG:

Ecstatic GIFs | Tenor

That moment when one of your fave products is discontinued:

Frustrated The Office GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

That moment when you get an awesome GWP:

madonna GIFs - Primo GIF - Latest Animated GIFs

@greeneyedgirl107  these are all solid gold! 😄 😄 😄 

But I must say... "That moment when one of your fave products is discontinued" may be my fave moment and GIF combination. We may need to highlight this one next time!

@KatieBT @Kim888 That moment when you’re trying to get a 2-part sheet mask on...That moment when you’re trying to get a 2-part sheet mask on...

@itsfi YES - the pain and the drama are so real!

@lmaster  HA! Your GIF has a lot more patience than I do with 2-part sheet masks 😄

@KatieBT The moment when you realize you're trying to organize a makeup samples swap at work to ease the tension of COVID!

Is hoarding makeup okay? | ETC

Thanks for the tag @heartsmyface ! I am having some gif pasting issues so here's picture instead... anyone else is really on top of their mask game lately? 😛

screenshot20200330.PNG

Hee hee story of my life @SurprisedLemur 😄  GIFs AND memes are allowed here - anything to inspire a little chuckle!

@KatieBT When you go back to using an old HG hair product, and you can't stop touching your hair!

Pin on Game of Thrones

Orrrr the new AMIKA - Flash Instant Shine Hair Mask. 

@greeneyedgirl107 love this moment... and making a note of it 🙂

@greeneyedgirl107  How about if you run out of your favorite hair product?? New technique maybe!?!?😊FT6fHOb0wrkbu.gif

105 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos46
  • 2019-4-8-community-thankyou-gif-250x250.gif
  • 2019-4-8-community-thankyou-gif-250x250.gif
  • That Moment When example.png
  • Acting like I totally didn’t spend hours on my make up
  • CC185370-9DCB-4ECE-9122-91DBEAD569AD.gif
  • AB9CD73B-8195-4C75-BCCA-DCDB67088596.gif
  • 6849572D-715B-45AA-9EDC-D31E9C5CB0CE.gif
  • 1D90671B-4C1B-4A12-AB97-97A122D9406D.gif
  • 824BD633-C94A-409F-9098-2BDEC16F297E.gif