Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Tatcha, Fenty or Elemis Primer?

I recently ran out of my primer by Fenty Beauty 😢. The kind that I use seems to be out of stock in many stores and I decided that I would try something new. I always liked the Fenty Primer because it’s very light and it doesn’t change the pigment of my skin (I’m Asian.) 

The biggest challenge I have with primers or any kind of colored foundation or moisturizer is that my color drastically changes over the summer and rather than purchase a whole other primer or moisturizer, the Fenty was light enough where I could wear it REALLY DARK or pale as a ghost 👻 haha. 

The bottom line is that I’m trying a new primer, Tatcha Silk Canvas Primer and I also ordered 2 mini sized Elemis Pro-collagen Marine anti-wrinkle Day Cream as well. Believe it or not, I found all three items cheaper than I could find the Fenty primer haha. 

My question is: Does anybody use these products and if so do you have any tips or recommendations regarding them? Did you like them or think that they were useless? Haha And I can handle the truth I can handle the truth!! Lol

this is my first post and I have absolutely no idea if it has anything to do with whatever I’m supposed to be posting about… hopefully it doesn’t get erased! 

Thank you!

Lauren

Re: Tatcha, Fenty or Elemis Primer?

@LaurenOlivia041 I tried both Tatcha primers and did not like them for my skin tone. My holy grail is Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat Blur Face Primer Blur Primer Gold 

I have tried the OG Fenty primer when it first came out and like it but mixed with Touch in Sol face primer. 

@SportyGirly125 let me just say it took me about 15 minutes to respond with a few sentences and then I accidentally exited out of the app and everything was gone! Lol I was trying to get the “#” correct… it proved to be too difficult for me lol. 

I ended up buying the large #Tatcha the Silk Canvas Protective Primer — (after all that hard work and I can’t even get the #product to work correctly!) I found a really great deal on it and included 2 travel size #Elemis Pro-collagen moisturizers… I give up- the # are not working out. 

Ironically, all I wanted originally was another #Fenty Beauty Pro Filt’r Hydrating Primer since I ran out. What can I say? I am easily distracted! I definately  have more than enough #Primer for the year!! Then I noticed all the sales on #Acure Products!!

Let me know if you have any suggestions because I didn’t realize there was such a variety of each product until I had 4 different shampoos in my cart! 

Well, this has taken far too long to be worth the # and all my going on and on about nothing lol. I failed the “name that product” game, but I still wanted to write back bc I appreciate any suggestions! #Have a Great Night! 

@LaurenOlivia041 If you need any other suggestions or have questions feel free to reply back and I can see if I can help you out.

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing