cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Spring Bonus 2018

Spring_Bonus_Community_thread_banner_all_tiers_HANDOFF.jpg

Clear your cal, fill your basket, and get ready to shop because Spring Bonus is right around the corner. Hereโ€™s a breakdown of the promo:

Rouge, you get first access to the event and have TWO weekends of savings: Fri 4/13 โ€“ Mon 4/16 and Fri 4/20 โ€“ Mon 4/23. This means you get 15% off on the hottest beauty products before anyone else. But thatโ€™s not allโ€” on 4/13, for one day you can bring a friend and extend your Rouge discount. Thatโ€™s 15% off for you and your friend when you shop in-store, PLUS you also get a bag full of samples and a Sephora branded card case free with any merchandise purchase (provided on a first-come first-served basis). Canโ€™t wait to see you all there!

Don't worry VIB and Insider, you get to join Rouge Fri 4/20 โ€“ Mon 4/23 and get a discount as well. VIB will receive 15% off and Insider will receive 10% off. Canโ€™t wait to see you all there!

Want more details? Check out our FAQs:

• What is Spring Bonus promotion?
    • The exclusive, once-a-year promo for Rouge, VIB, and Insiderโ€”and the best excuse to splurge, restock favorites, and start stocking up on spring newness.
  • Whatโ€™s the offer?
    • Rouge and VIB get 15% off and Insiders save 10%. Plus, Rouge (we see you!) gets their own weekend of early access before VIB and Insider.
  • What if I like to order online?
    • Thatโ€™s cool. You can redeem the offer on both US and CA sites.
  • Whatโ€™s my code to shop?
    • Rouge: YAYROUGE
    • VIB: YAYVIB
    • Insider: YAYINSIDER
  • Dates, please?
    • Rouge: Fri 4/13 โ€“ Mon 4/16 and Fri 4/20 โ€“ Mon 4/23.
    • VIB and Insider: Fri 4/20 โ€“ Mon 4/23.
  • Wait, why are the dates split?
    • As a benefit of our top tier of membership, Rouge gets first access to the promo.
  • So, Rouge gets 15% off for two weekends?
    • Yes, Rouge can redeem the promo Fri 4/13 โ€“ Mon 4/16 and Fri 4/20 โ€“ Mon 4/23. VIB and Insider clients get one weekend to save, Fri 4/20 โ€“ Mon 4/23.
  • Iโ€™m Rouge! Tell me about Bring a Friend, please.
    • Weโ€™re glad you asked. For one day only, 4/13, all Rouge clients get to bring a friend to shop with them in-store and share their 15% discount. Your friend has to be enrolled in the Beauty Insider program and you both must be in-store for your friend to receive 15% off. Not only will your friend get to experience Rouge early access with you but they will also receive the sample bag and Sephora card case with a purchase, while supplies last.
  • Can I redeem the offer more than once?
    • If you forget something the first time around, donโ€™t even stress. The offer can be used as many times as you want. Just one catch: One sample set and one card case per Rouge client while supplies last, in-stores only.
  • Is this offer available in Canada?
    • Yes!
  • What about Sephora inside JCPenney?
    • The offer is valid in Sephora inside JCPenney stores however, the offer is not valid on jcp.com.
  • Are there any exclusions?
    • In one word, yes. In lots of words: The offer cannot be applied to previous purchases, gift cards, Flash shipping or PLAY! by Sephora subscriptions, or combined with any other promotional offers. Not valid on The Ordinary-branded items and not valid on purchases of customizable sets online or through Sephoraโ€™s Customer Service. Clients are limited to the purchase of one Dyson-branded item and three Drunk Elephant-branded items per transaction. Merchandise quantities may be limited, see store for details.
  • Iโ€™m Rouge! Can I see the sample set and card case please?
    • Weโ€™re glad you asked! Hereโ€™s a picture of the card case and samples included. Cute huh?Rouge GWP.jpg

Re: Spring Bonus 2018

So excited for this!  Will the card case be available in Sephora inside JCPs too?  Thank you!

Hi @Milou07, these should be available in SiJCP stores as well, but I recommend contacting your local store directly just to make sure they have them before you head in!

Yay, thank you @StephanieBT!   I miss living near a freestanding Sephora!  ๐Ÿ’•

yay so excited for this! I definitely have a list of things I need to pick up!

Will the sample bag on April 13 also be available in Canada?

Oh, good!  I can celebrate my husband's birthday by shopping at Sephora with a discount.  I'm sure he'll appreciate my thoughtfulness.  ๐Ÿ˜‰

@Ispend2much6 Tell him youโ€™re giving him the โ€œgift of nap timeโ€ while you go to Sephora. Nothing is as precious as time. See? Youโ€™re a great wife!

@starsandbucks  Something tells me that you've been down this road before... great idea! ๐Ÿ™‚

Iโ€™m pretty sure we would be good friends based on this comment.

@jenkrock  I think you're right; there's a reason there's an entire community built around beauty products!  We all have some things in common. ๐Ÿ™‚

YAY! 
I would like to get at least one item that I wouldn't normally afford myself. Now I just have to figure out what that is. ๐Ÿ˜„

Oh Sephora, just...just take my wallet. ๐Ÿ˜„

munny.gif

Perfect gif @MistBerry! ๐Ÿ˜„

Getting my list ready!! ๐Ÿ˜„

5AD1E0FF-2EAA-442C-82F0-0B8E491552F0.gif

Ahhhh remember that future, when robots were going to do all the boring stuff for us? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿค–

@angel7594 ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

๐Ÿ˜…

๐Ÿ’ธ

๐Ÿ˜‘

Ouhhh, okay. So this is this years version of chic week? @SephoraBIC

@heartsmyface You were one of the first people I tagged in this and I just noticed you werenm't oin my list!!! I took @Beadshopgirl off because BIC wouldn't let me tag more than 10 people! Anyway, TAG!!! LOL

I mean at this point, can we have a tier above Rouge? ๐Ÿ’„๐Ÿ’ธ๐Ÿ’ธ๐Ÿ˜‚ @SephoraBIC

@GG84 @mermadelove Noir. You heard it here. They'll catch up in a year or two. โ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

โ€Iโ€™m VIB Noir. As in I single handedly keep your bottom line in the Noir!!!โ€ 

@fieldsofclover

@fieldsofclover Sticking with the french theme, tres sexy.

7 Replies
testing